McCormick's Club House Sea Salts Grinder

McCormick's Club House Sea Salts Grinder Reviews

Ranked #881 out of 2326 in Grocery

December 14, 2015

McCormick's Club House Sea Salts Grinder;

grinds up quite well the salt
    I occassionally clean it out just to ensure proper smooth grinding

also have the "matcvhing" pepper grinder

June 01, 2015

#McCormick's #ClubHouse "Sea Salts Grinder" is so much better for you than regular table salt because it has a higher concentration of minerals. So you get such a fresh and subtle flavor when you add #McCormick'sClubHouse "Sea Salts" to your recipes and favorite dishes. I like the handy built in grinder which is fast and easy to use. Very well priced.

June 01, 2015

Favourite salt, which sounds weird haha. I like the grinder, makes me feel like a fancy chef.

May 12, 2015

This is an awesome product with high quality sea salt. I have been buying this when I can find it. I love sea salt and was told to use it instead of regular salt. It flavors your food so much better. Love it!!

May 12, 2015

I love the Club House sea salt grinder, I have been purchasing for a while now. It's convenient enough to sit on your dining table yet great for the cupboard while baking. There are 3 different grinder settings to adjust to. I love this healthier alternative and convenience it provides.