McDonald's Cheeseburgers Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 236 in Fast Food

March 14, 2017

I honestly can`t get enough of mcdonalds cheese burgers nothing fits perfectly than their fries beside that. the price is definitely Worth it and i would say the quality is wonderful they should make a bigger version of the cheese burger i`d buy it

February 23, 2017

I don't think McDonalds has the best cheeseburgers but it is not bad especially for the price and if you don't have time to cook at home. It is a good alternative that isn't too bad for you.

January 07, 2017

Mmmmm...another famous and tasty McDonald's classic! If I don't feel like a large burger, I order the cheeseburger. It's small but definitely packs a huge flavor punch.

July 21, 2016

I wish I could say that I don't always buy one-- but that would be a lie. I buy one pretty much everyday. But I also understand while it may not be the healthiest thing- it tastes so good I don't mind it. Even a badly made cheeseburger still tastes better than an apple. I never found it to be overly salty and I even eat the pickle.

April 01, 2016

These are completely unhealthy in every way! But they are so tasty and yet so gross. I think I like them because they remind me of being a kid and McDonalds was amazing then. The best part is the pickles. McDonalds always has the tastiest pickles.

December 31, 2015

I have been going back to the classic McDonalds cheeseburger as my go-to snack when I'm out and about. It's pretty simple but still tastes good and is a great price for a snack. I don't always get the same quality of burger, depending on which McDonalds I stop at but it's usually an average quality. I always make sure to order it with extra onions and extra pickles because you can never have enough! I would recommend this for a quick on the go snack but it probably wouldn't suffice as a full meal.

November 30, 2015

These are cheap and a good alternative for when you have a McDonald's craving. They're small enough so you don't feel gross afterwards. I like these when I'm on the go.

November 29, 2015

It taste good and it's affordable. Simple cheeseburger.

September 27, 2015

perfect quick lunch for when I'm on the go, they taste great and are cheap .

September 23, 2015

Love these cheap little burgers. Add like a mac