McDonald's Cheeseburgers Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 212 in Fast Food

July 21, 2016

I wish I could say that I don't always buy one-- but that would be a lie. I buy one pretty much everyday. But I also understand while it may not be the healthiest thing- it tastes so good I don't mind it. Even a badly made cheeseburger still tastes better than an apple. I never found it to be overly salty and I even eat the pickle.

April 01, 2016

These are completely unhealthy in every way! But they are so tasty and yet so gross. I think I like them because they remind me of being a kid and McDonalds was amazing then. The best part is the pickles. McDonalds always has the tastiest pickles.

December 31, 2015

I have been going back to the classic McDonalds cheeseburger as my go-to snack when I'm out and about. It's pretty simple but still tastes good and is a great price for a snack. I don't always get the same quality of burger, depending on which McDonalds I stop at but it's usually an average quality. I always make sure to order it with extra onions and extra pickles because you can never have enough! I would recommend this for a quick on the go snack but it probably wouldn't suffice as a full meal.

November 30, 2015

These are cheap and a good alternative for when you have a McDonald's craving. They're small enough so you don't feel gross afterwards. I like these when I'm on the go.

November 29, 2015

It taste good and it's affordable. Simple cheeseburger.

September 27, 2015

perfect quick lunch for when I'm on the go, they taste great and are cheap .

September 23, 2015

Love these cheap little burgers. Add like a mac

September 18, 2015

McDonald's Cheeseburgers;

soft bun!
soft interior
good portion of meat

piece of cheese melted

good cheese burger for good price
when hungry and on the go!

June 25, 2015

My kids are big fans of McDonalds Cheeseburgers. They can select their toppings and have some creamy melting cheese on their beef pattie. The signature sweet tasting McDonalds bun is so good. A filling choice when you're looking for something quick to eat.