Method Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaning Spray Lemon Verbena

Method Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaning Spray Lemon Verbena Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Why kill when you clean? our heaven-scented all surface spray cleans the heck out of dirt without having to hire hitmen like harsh chemicals to get rid of it. the naturally derived formula is safe on most surfaces in your home — tile, marble, sealed wood, metal, and most importantly, you. it's biodegradable so you can clean your home without flushing super toxic chemicals down the drain into our rivers, lakes and oceans. we're against that. dirty doesn't have to flow downstream.

October 06, 2016

I looooooove this product! I like a clean house, but I hate using chemicals. This is perfect. It gets the job done, doesn't involve a crazy amount of scrubbing, and has no nasty chemicals. Love!

December 28, 2015

Currently I am not using this product how ever I have had a lot of use with it (currently I use white vinegar). I used this product to not only disinfect my clients kitchens but I also used it in my own home. There was never any residue left behind as lots of cleaners do. The smell is very strong though but it does smell like it is doing its job.

I want to note that my change in product is due to my large dog being attached at my hip and I wasn't comfortable with her breathing it in as I was spraying it. If her nose wasn't right at the edge of the counter I would still be using it and if she can let go of this obsession I will be going back to the product.

July 22, 2014

This product is so quick and easy to use. I can count on it to disinfect my kitchen counters. The scent however, is very overpowering and unpleasant.

May 02, 2011

I am a big fan of Method products, but this is definitely my least favourite of the bunch. I don't know if I got a bad batch or if this product is actually not as good as the rest, but not only did I find this cleaner didn't work any more effectively than comparable products, but I really didn't care for the scent.

I'm not saying it DIDN'T work, just that I vastly prefer the lavender all-purpose cleaner from Method and don't think I'll be buying this particular spray again.

April 19, 2011

I bought the Method Anitbacterial Kitchen Cleaner, lemon verbena. Method has teamed up with Clean Well to make this eco-friendly product. Infused with great smelling essential oils that actually work to support the claim of getting rid of 99.9% of household germs.

I have black granite counters which show every smudge or fingerprint. A lot of products leave a cloudy residue......not this one. It wipes clean leaving the surface shiny and cloud free.

I have just bought the bathroom cleaner as well but have not use it yet....stay tuned for results!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag