Method Basil Dish Soap

Method Basil Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

1.5/5

December 06, 2016

i picked this up from the store i worked at, it was the pink bottle with dots all over it though, have to say i didn't really like it, left my hands feeling very dry and now it just sits in a corner way under the sink

April 24, 2015

Bought on sale and it cleans dishes well but it dries and cracks my hands like no other, but I love the smell and the power so I just put on gloves.

January 15, 2015

Not only is this a great dish soap but my husband also washes the car with it and his hockey visor... He raves about it because it doesn't streak!

September 25, 2013

Was really curious about this product so I couldn't resist. Not my absolute favorite but great product none the less.

July 03, 2013

I always thought Basil was one of the best smells but not a typical smell a girl likes.I however love the smells from a garden and would gladly wear Basil or Tomato leaf cologne lol...Well I knew when I seen this Basil dish soap exclusive to Well.ca I had to order it.I love it!

The smell is fantastic crisp,clean,earthy and perfect for a dish soap.I hate using overly perfumed dish soaps.All method products are naturally sourced and the products work wonderfully.The perfect amount of suds that cut grease really well and keeps your dishes sparkling clean and I feel safe eating off them.Great product!