Method Body Wash Coastal Redwood
Amazing

Method Body Wash Coastal Redwood Reviews

Ranked #283 out of 607 in Body Wash

September 13, 2015

This body wash smells absolutely incredible, but without the fake smell that most body washes have. This legitimately smells like rain on freshly turned earth, or whatever you'd associate with your thoughts on what a redwood forest should smell like (disclaimer: I've never been there, but this is what I think it would be like).

I really love the Method brand and its commitment to eco-friendliness. Although these products are a little more costly than your average products, it is very worthwhile in my opinion. I have loved every product I've used from Method and definitely intend to keep buying them.

September 13, 2015

I love Method products so much for cleaning my home. I'm so glad they have body washes and hand soaps too. I love the natural ingredients and reusable packaging.

I do wish there was more variety for the scent options for the body washes but I bought this one because it kind of goes with the Method laundry soap I buy. It's definitely a more "manly" scent, but I do like it. I don't like that products for women always have to be so tutty fruity. My favourite body wash from Method is the rice and mallow. Hands down the best scent they have.

I will keep buying the body wash but prefer the rice and mallow scent.

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    .Men's Chick Advisor site

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic
    Fitness monitor / pedometer

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Not having kids

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic
    LipSense?

Maila added a new review for
    Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color