Good

Mini Oreo Cookies Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

July 31, 2016

Anything miniature just tastes way better than its full size counterpart. These are no exception. They have the perfect amount of cookie to cream ratio which sounds silly but really does make a difference with food. I love how they are bite size so you can just pop a whole one in your mouth and don't have to worry about leaving crumbs anywhere. I also like the resealable bag which makes it so they stay fresh for longer.

September 23, 2015

The mini Oreo 225 g pack from Christie has 0 trans fat. It comes in a reclosable zipper. It is peanut free. It taste great. It can be found in any supermarket, drug store and grocery store. It contains 4 % fiber per serving.

July 16, 2015

bite size and perfect for a snack, much easier to drunk in milk

April 11, 2015

They're mini and so cute! How can you not love your favorite cookie in mini size!

April 11, 2015

I remember eating these as a kid as well and had it as a school lunch snack once in awhile. Even now I eat these once in a while, pretty good and taste like the original oreo cookie but in bite size,

What do you think, have you tried it?

April 07, 2015

Little sister loves taking these for lunches, and they're nice and convenient to take for a quick snack

March 13, 2015

These are great little snacks when you need a pick me up. I also buy them for my oldest grandson to take to Kindergarten for snack time. He loves them.

January 28, 2015

My kids love finding these sweet cookies in their lunch bags. Their size are great for little ones and a few goes a long way. They are also great to dunk in milk of course, puddings and a special topping on sundaes. We add them to our homemade trail mix.