MOSSLIAN Universal Waterproof Case Bag with Armband

MOSSLIAN Universal Waterproof Case Bag with Armband Reviews

1 review
Ranked #27 out of 319 in Accessories

September 15, 2016

I knew this would be pretty much a must have for the summer months for me, my family and I enjoy the outdoors for the majority of the warmer months, everything from going to the beach to hiking, camping and boating.

I'm always weary with products like this because I never really know if they work well or not until I insert my phone and introduce it to water of some kind which can be a little nerve wrecking.

This can be worn around the neck, on the wrist or arm. (All attachments included), I actually submerged this in water to make sure it would work if I were out on the go and it happened to get wet and my phone came out dry as a bone.

I purchased this case at a discount from Amazon.ca and it's regularly priced at $17.99 and I'm very happy with how well this case protects my phone and would defiantly recommend it to anyone who asks. I will say that the armband that is included is a little on the larger side and I was unable to make it small enough to fit my arm so my boyfriend uses it and I use the armband/lanyard instead.

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge