Mountain Dew Reviews

Ranked #2259 out of 2328 in Grocery

1.5/5

June 01, 2016

Never liked this, it tastes weird. It's too sweet, too flat and is generally not nice. Its also an awful colour. There are a lot better sodas on the market.

May 06, 2016

I love mountain dew, has a wonderful citrus flavor, the quality of it is great. I wake up in the morning and grab a mountain dew. You can buy just one or multiple.

February 16, 2016

I like Mountain Dew. It's very tasty and refreshing. I like the lime taste to it. I find it taste different then other sodas. So sometimes if I am looking for a different soda I will purchase mountain dew.

January 20, 2016

I love the taste of Mountain Dew. If you are looking for a drink with a kick, this is it. It combines both lemon and lime for an enjoyable taste. Great on a hot day over ice.

0.5/5

January 20, 2016

I am a big lover of soda and I didn't like the flavor of this pop,it had too much of a citrus flavor ,I.just couldn't stand it

August 25, 2015

This is one pop that I really do not like. I find it extremely sweet and not really into the flavour of it either.. Way to much sugar in Mountain Dew..

August 24, 2015

I don't drink much pop but I like this one because it is more refreshing then a dark cola.

April 17, 2015

Not my favorite pop in the world, but then again I never drink pop. I personally don't think I would ever buy it again just based on the fact that it doesn't have too much flavour and fizz.

March 22, 2015

The taste is off. Makes me feel ill.

September 16, 2013

I really don't know what it is about this 'pop' that everybody likes! I just think it is wayyyy too sweet! Not only that, Dew and Pepsi are some of the worst pops that you can drink! I feel like when I drink it it's just so loaded down with sugar and who knows what else! I also am not a fan of the aftertaste. Never really been a fan of Mountain Dew!