Munchkin Fresh Food Feeders Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 126 in Baby Food

July 13, 2016

I was so excited for this! My baby loved to eat all the time and everything, so I thought this would be a life saver. He liked it once. Lol. After that not so much. I put an apple in it the first time. It's still messy cause of all the drool and apple juice, but it's nice to have some reassurance he's not likely to choke on it. However, don't put a banana in it. It impossible to clean all the banana pieces out. Honestly, impossible. Just don't go there lol, learn from my mistakes.

April 06, 2016

I got these when my baby started teething..it was hard to put a full ice cube into it...I tried frozen fruits which just resulted in a mess and he ended up playing..I don't like them and I won't recommend it

April 03, 2016

I think it's a neat idea for teething but I would rather my baby learn to eat food without the aid of this product. I tried placing frozen fruit in one of these and my baby just played with it and didn't seem to enjoy the mesh material in her mouth. They do make a mess when ice or frozen fruit begins to thaw and are hard to clean completely.

March 19, 2016

I had these give to me at my baby shower ans I tried these with my daughter but she wasn't a big fan. My nephew on the other hand loves these can't get enough of them.

February 26, 2016

This is a great product. I used to for my son when he started solids. We would put mushy things like avocados and he loved it! A little hard to clean but totally worth it!

February 14, 2016

These Munchkin Fresh Food Feeders are amazing. They are great for babies who are just starting solids. You can add fresh fruit and feel safe that your baby won't choke on it. My favorites to add in the food feeders are strawberries and mangoes. Very affordable. You can get them in single or double pack. They are also great for babies who are teething. My only con is that I find that they are sometimes hard to open.

November 30, 2015

These food mesh feeders are fantastic ! my son loves to have a piece of frozen fruit , specially mangos . It really helps with him teething. The only thing is when the fruit starts to melt it does makes quite a mess.

July 30, 2015

I have tried these with a few different things but the best thing I have found that my 10 month old daughter and I agree upon is... FROZEN MANGOES! These work perfectly with her teething and still getting something nutritious while trying to numb her gums. Yes, these ooze and get a bit messy but it is more of a contained mess to wherever the feeder falls. I definitely would recommend frozen fruit for it. I have used it with my daughter since about 7 months. Easy to clean and use. Have recommended it to my friends already

February 10, 2015

im not to sure about this product. i think its a great idea but my kid just didnt really care for it. i tried many different things inside. fruit, veggies jello but he didnt want to use it. he would rather just bite on the plastic handle. if your kid can use it then i think its great!! wish my kid did!

January 30, 2015

My daughter recently tried these on her 17 month old. It didn't turn out well. They are so messy and the stuff oozes out all over the place.