Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams Crackers

Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams Crackers Reviews

Ranked #402 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

March 20, 2016

J'aime ces biscuits graham au miel de Nabisco. Ils sont bons qu'on les mange tel quel comme collation ou bien écrasés pour faire d'excellents desserts comme des carrés aux cerises et fromage à la crème. MIAM, MIAM.

December 03, 2015

I make a lot of cheesecakes so this is what I use for the bottom,just enough taste and flavor and their great to eat on their own if you don't want something too sweet.

August 28, 2015

Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams Crackers:
LOVE graham crackers, what's not to love and they are great on so many things!
Very affordable and delicious!

August 28, 2015

I have always loved graham crackers. They are good by themselves as a snack or you can use them in a million different recipes. They are an essential cupboard item. They should always be in hand

April 18, 2015

These are the best for making s'mores or putting peanut butter or honey on them and eating them like that! I love them they have such a nice sweet flavour.

April 06, 2014

Just love using NABISO CRACKER making my cheese cake the taste is wonderful.

October 03, 2013

My favorite snack , they are nice and sweet but not to sugary, great for smores. and a snack

April 20, 2013

I love how versatile these are. They are yummy with yogurt on them, peanut butter, nutella, dipped in milk, with ice cream, etc.

March 22, 2013

Absolutely lovely taste, not too expensive and great for making treats. Love them with a cup of tea. :)

July 14, 2012

These are delicious.

I always have honey made graham crackers in my house. My daughter has been snacking on them since she was about 8 months old, and still has them every day in her lunch box.

Our family uses them for a variety of different things. Everything from smores, to crust for cheesecakes. I have also found some great appetizer recipes online, which incorporate using a graham cracker as the base.

I'll definitely be buying these for many more years!