Naked Grape - Spritzers Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 87 in Coolers

Medium-bodied, rich red wine with flavors of black cherry and blueberry.

January 07, 2016

It is a pretty standard spritzer. The convenience of grabbing it right out of the fridge is pretty handy but it is one that you could easily make at home with some soda, white wine and some lemon or lime juice.

The citrus flavor steps up the taste flavor a bit from a normal spritzer so that is a bonus.

August 13, 2012

highly over rated. Couldnt even choke one down. Gave it to my husband and he just looked at me and dumped it out. Yuck yuck.

June 06, 2012

I have been searching for a good wine spritzer forever. This one has it all. Just the right amount of everything!

June 04, 2012

Description:

A refreshing and daring combination of Chardonnay’s crisp citrus taste and a sparkling spritz - 4 pack

Available Flavors: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, White Zinfandel, and Shiraz.

These are absolutely delicious! I'm a huge Naked Grape wine drinker, but find it a little inconvienient to have a bottle of wine when getting ready to out with the girls. I came across these one time, and tried them out. It tastes a lot like the bottle of wine, but a sparkling version. The available 4 pack is the perfect amount for me!

My favourite from Naked Grape is the Chardonnay wine spritzer.