Nature's Path Coconut Chia Granola

Nature's Path Coconut Chia Granola Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 359 in Cereal

September 23, 2016

Bought this at costco and it was not that bad. It is alittle too crunchy for my taste but it has a great flavor. The price is great as well there. I like to coconut flakes makes it a perfect breakfast

August 10, 2016

I love how filling and crunchy this Nature's Path cereal is. It's perfect over yogurt with some honey, or in a bowl with some almond/cashew milk and some fresh fruit. It's much more filling than traditional sugary breakfast cereals, and healthier for you! Definitely a favorite in my household.

July 24, 2016

I thought the coconut chia cereal tasted good. I love the taste of the coconut but not the look. Seeing big pieces of coconut in the cereal seemed odd, and looked odd. The fact that the pieces were different sizes makes it seem more homemade. The chia didn't look appetizing either. I like the cereal but I wouldn't buy it for it's normal price, maybe on sale.

July 24, 2016

First of all, I love coconut! And always excited about products that contain it. I liked the granola very much (actually, all the products from Nature's path are great in my opinion). I like the texture, the crunchiness, the taste of these granola. It is sweet, but not too sweet. And I like to find chia seed there. The only drawback is that there were not so much coconut flakes, I would love more)

April 22, 2016

This is my favourite cereal in the whole world. I love the taste but would love if it would come in a bigger package. We have it for breakfast and snacks all the time. And I love that the company is organic and GMO free.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

osswimmer added a new review for
    Grace Virgin Coconut Oil

osswimmer added a new review for
    Blistex Lip Medex

jessica1238888 added a new review for
    Lysol Wipes Lavender

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up