NeoStrata Clarifying Lotion

NeoStrata Clarifying Lotion Reviews

1 review
Ranked #288 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

August 01, 2013

I've been using this lotion for around 2 months now and I'm almost done my bottle and I am really debating about buying another one. It's a pretty small bottle of lotion, around 30ml but you really only need a thin layer so it will last you a while. I found that the lotion is quite effective for calming down your acne prone skin and reducing red marks and inflammation. However, it does take some time to work. It's active ingredients are 5% sodium ascorbyl phosphate and 2% niacinamide. I find the niacinamide very effective in particular for my skin. I use this twice a day usually. It takes some time to absorb into the skin so if you are in a rush in the morning, I might skip it. It isn't drying at all, but my skin requires a little more moisture, so I will usually use this with a heavier night cream when I go to bed and a maybe a gel, lightweight moisturizer in the morning. The one downside is the price: $30.00. I am really liking this, so I might bite the bullet and go for it again but $30 for such a small amount always seems like so little. I might wait a while and see how my skin looks without it and then go back too.

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

BabyGill added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

suekitty13 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

boisderose added a new review for
    kleenex ultra soft

danayyc has started a new forum topic
    Smartphone plans