NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Smoothing Cream

NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Smoothing Cream Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

November 25, 2016

A great product! Pair it with a NeoStrata skin care routine and you'll have the best skin you've ever had! Highly reccomend. Be sure to slowly introduce the glycolic lotion to avoid any skin irritation.

July 16, 2016

I have been using the full line of Neostrada products for over 5 years... I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great skincare products that actually work! You can actually feel it working and see the results!

June 02, 2015

Love this smoothing cream! I was recomended this product by a Shoppers Drug Mart employee and what a difference it made on my skin!!! I purchased the 5% to start, and my face was smoother and brighter within the first few applications. I will definitely purchase the 10% when im done the 5% because the results have made me a believer in topical skin treatments!

March 23, 2015

This is a review for NeoStrata 10% Glycolic Renewal Smoothing Lotion. I have acne-prone skin and only around my mouth and chin area, so it's definitely hormonal acne. I tried almost all of the acne skincare product out there, if you name it, I have tried it. I heard a lot of good things about glycolic acid because unlike salicylic acid which only chemically exfoliate the dead skin cells on top of the skin, glycolic acid also goes in deep into the skin to chemically exfoliate / renew the skin underneath. I also decided to try this because I was pregnant and I did not want to use salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide because it can be absorbed into the body, but glycolic acid is safe to use.

February 15, 2015

I started using this cream 2 weeks ago. I have seen a good amount of difference so far even though it claims to work in 28 days. I recommend starting with the 5% then working your way up to 10% as your skin adjusts.

Keep in mind you will need a good mosturizer. Also a great face wash and/or exfoliating pad for peeling skin. Great product for acne scars and hyperpigmentation!