Nestea Zero Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

Nestea Iced Tea Sweet lemon iced tea is a simple balance of tea and natural fruit flavors. 12-pack of 12-oz. cans

June 26, 2016

I'm sure some people may like this product but I personally thought it tastes disgusting. My mother in law drinks it and I'm not sure how because it's awful.

June 09, 2016

This is so good in the hot summer months. The things I love about it are that they come in cans, have no calories, is not carbonated, and it only naturally has a small amount of caffeine (maybe 5 mg?). I drink it ice cold chilled and could spend my whole summer drinking these. I like it better than carbonated sodas, and b/c it's not carbonated it's better for your teeth. It's a nice sweet formula, nothing like the "iced tea" you'd get at a restaurant in the States (literally just cold tea),

March 31, 2016

As a diabetic, I have found although there are many diet drinks on the market, many o them suck. I tried this iced tea one day and loved it. The flavor is good. It has a little lemon so that it is not too sweet as many diet drinks are. It does not settle or become flat since it is not carbonated.

February 08, 2016

I find regular Nester way too sweet. Nested zero is great because you can enjoy the iced tea without worrying about all the calories and sugar. So refreshing on a hot day. Does not have a weird taste like some "zero" drinks have.

September 30, 2015

I don't like the zero compare to the original nestea, I find the flavour is just so different and the zero makes me thirsty ( dries up my mouth)

September 30, 2015

Love this! Great alternative when you're sick of water. It's a little too expensive to buy on a regular basis, but a delicious treat when it goes on sale.

September 08, 2015

Nestea Zero is a very refreshing beverage. I like that it is actually made from real tea, not artificial flavour. It has a nice lemony flavour that is not too strong and no sugar or calories.

September 09, 2014

I usually love nestea but trying the ZERO left a bad taste in my mouth. I would not recommend it to anyone.

June 17, 2014

This is one of my favourite drinks out there, very refreshing... only wish the price point was a bit lower!

April 16, 2014

All I could taste was aspartame? Wasn't very "free"! I'd rather have sugar iced tea

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes