Nestlé Gerber Toddler Meals Pasta Pick Ups Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 126 in Baby Food

April 22, 2016

These are great once in a while. My son likes the cheese ravioli the best. They are great because they are very soft and he can chew them easily. He was late to the game in teeth growing and it made finding finger foods he could chew and swallow quite hard. They are pricey for how much you get so I wait until they are on sale.

September 03, 2015

My friend gave this to her child, and I wanted to vomit.. its was so slimy!.. I would NEVER give my child pasta from a box, GROSS.

January 30, 2015

This pasta is the pits. It is so slimy and smells terrible with a cardboard taste. None of them would eat it.

September 05, 2014

These are great for quick meals. Theyre kind of expensive for just one meal though

1.5/5

July 15, 2014

i do not like this product as i find that my child rather eat the old baby food then to have this. the pasta is to firm

June 27, 2014

Small enough for the little ones to pick up and they enjoy the mild flavour in their transition to independent eating. Easy to serve. Good for 1 year old and older.