Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer

Retinol Treatment
SPF 20 Moisturizer
Sheer Tint
Oil-free
Healthy Skin Enhancer combines a vitamin-infused Retinol treatment to smooth fine lines, the protection of SPF 20 moisturizer and sheer, lightweight tint in a single application.
Made in USA of Domestic and Foreign Components

ADD TO COLLECTION
Price

Crystal_S
Jul 05, 2010

This is a good makeup, even if you have oily skin, does not settle into pores and a bottle lasts a long time, since you don't use much a day. I'm 38 and it's great for covering fine lines. Also great for use in the winter, I use it all year long. I have very pale skin and the #10 Ivory to Fair is perfect.

Price

madforjourney
May 10, 2010

I absolutely love this product! A friend of mine introduced me to this.
In the Summer, I don't like to wear much foundation and everything ends up feeling either sticky or dry, or overwhelming my lightly tan or even sunburned face.
This wonderful tinted moisturizer is so light and easy to apply and does an amazing job moisturizing my face. On top of that, the very light tint is just enough to even out my skin while still making me look fresh faced and youthful. I actually look like I'm not wearing any makeup at all!

Covens added a new review for
GOSH Prime 'n Set Powder

Miss K earned the Beauty Expert badge

Covens added a new review for
GOSH Crazy Volume Mascara

olenikka added a new review for
Petit Robe Noir Perfume

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
McDonald's or Tim Horton's coffee

ChantelS added a new review for
GOSH Lip Lacquer