Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer

Retinol Treatment
SPF 20 Moisturizer
Sheer Tint
Oil-free
Healthy Skin Enhancer combines a vitamin-infused Retinol treatment to smooth fine lines, the protection of SPF 20 moisturizer and sheer, lightweight tint in a single application.
Made in USA of Domestic and Foreign Components

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Price

July 05, 2010

This is a good makeup, even if you have oily skin, does not settle into pores and a bottle lasts a long time, since you don't use much a day. I'm 38 and it's great for covering fine lines. Also great for use in the winter, I use it all year long. I have very pale skin and the #10 Ivory to Fair is perfect.

Price

May 10, 2010

I absolutely love this product! A friend of mine introduced me to this.
In the Summer, I don't like to wear much foundation and everything ends up feeling either sticky or dry, or overwhelming my lightly tan or even sunburned face.
This wonderful tinted moisturizer is so light and easy to apply and does an amazing job moisturizing my face. On top of that, the very light tint is just enough to even out my skin while still making me look fresh faced and youthful. I actually look like I'm not wearing any makeup at all!

Free recipes

saving on groceries

gaumum has started a new forum topic

atasteofmadness added a new review for
Arizona Green Tea

mermaidsvanity earned the Beauty Expert badge

fly_eyez has posted in the forum topic
Best Matte Lipstick

1buzzer has posted in the forum topic
Unsubscribe Me ... Please!