Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer
Good

Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #265 out of 1145 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 12, 2016

I purchased the Neutrogena naturals multi-vitamin nourishing daily moisturizer as I am a big fan of Neutrogena naturals' facial cleanser. However, though I love the cleanser, I am not as excited about this moisturizer. Though it goes on easily and does have the "clean feel" for which Neutrogena is known, the product does not provide the moisturization that I feel my skin needs - particularly in the winter. That being said, the tube's packaging and volume makes it easy to slip into a carry-on when traveling. I don't think it's a bad product; I just don't think it is the right fit for my skin.

February 06, 2016

I have super sensitive skin, we're talking I use the wrong moisturizer/face wash and I break out in either a rash or zits. This moisturizer is AMAZING!! It goes on smooth and absorbs right away. Not to mention it blends so well with my make up. No weird clumping or smudges like some moisturizers leave. I would recommend this product to everyone I see!