• Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-in Cream
  • Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-in Cream

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-in Cream Reviews

Ranked #1444 out of 2162 in Hair Care

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-in Cream contains UV filters and is Salon approved. Its non-greasy formula is alcohol free and great for all day conditioning. Visit neutrogena.com for more information.

October 13, 2013

This is the best leave in conditioner I have ever tried. Plus it provides UV shield. I apply it right after I towel dry my hair. A word pf advice though, a little goes a long way. I have used too much once and it made my hair stiff.

June 04, 2012

I love it !!! This condiitoner really helps keep it moisturized.

August 25, 2011

I often spend hours outside in the sun. Everyone is so concerned with skincare and sunscreen, that we forget about our hair. I bought this product because it claims to have a UV ray shield. Ever since i have used this product, the ends of my hair have not felt fried after a day in the sun.
I love that this product has three types of oil in it. I really feel that my hair is stronger and healthier when i use it with the shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner. Once all the other products ran out, i found that this leave in conditioner did not work as well. (it did not tame all of my frizz) I did not repurchase the other products from this line, but i did repurchase this product as a sun screen for my hair.
It has a faint floral scent that dissapears after it is on your hair. Works on wet, damp, or dry hair.

September 18, 2008

This works great. I like how you can apply it to wet or dry hair, and I think it actually works better than John Frieda Frizz Ease products. It's expensive when it's not on sale, but drugstores usually have buy one get one 50% off deals, so it's best to stock up then.

August 24, 2008

I'm pretty impressed with this product, specially since its from the drugstore. It is a leave in cream/conditionner that effectivly moisturises and protects against UV rays. u only need to put in a little, though its not overly heavy or greasey so as long as u dont go overbored u dont need to worry about that. the first time i used it i liked it, but after useing it a few more time i love it much more! rarerly do u find a leave in cream that works this well :)

April 26, 2008

I bought this randomly at shoppers because it was on sale. This product is AMAZING. I cannot even tell you how great this is.

After showering, I put a dime sized drop of this in my hair and dry normaly. What I get is beautiful silky, shiny, managable hair. I use it every time I wash and it does not leave any build up, or residue. The trick is to use it on the hair below your ears only...if you use it near your scalp it could weight your hair down..and most people don't need extra moisture up there anyway.

Try this! You won't be dissapointed.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge