Good

Nexxus Frizz Defy Frizz Protection Leave in Oil Reviews

Ranked #1319 out of 2161 in Hair Care

February 26, 2016

I love this product for my dry hair. you have to put the right amount for it to just soak in and not make your hair too oily. I found that putting it on my hair dry works better than after the shower. in general it works well and has a nice smell.

September 20, 2015

Great, low price product that is just as good, if not better than a high end leave in oil! Leaves hair silky and healthy

September 13, 2012

I have curly hair that just gets frizzy in the humidity and rain. It can be very aggravating when I am trying to style my hair and attempt to straighten it. Well this works. It can be used on wet, damp or dry hair. Spray a small amount in your hand and work it through your hair. It also smells good enough to eat. lol After styling you can also put some on your hand and smooth it over your styled hair. What a shine you get. It has really made mornings much quicker and less stressful. I can get my hair done the way I want without much fuss.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml