Nexxus Lavish Volume Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 937 in Shampoo

Nexxus Luscious Volume Products give you naturally lush, thicker, fuller-looking hair. Lavish Volume Shampoo is specially formulated with Pro-Vitamin B5, Ginseng, and Flax Seed Oil and gently cleanses as it increases the diameter of the hair shaft for natural, healthy-looking fullness.

For more info, please visit Nexxus.

October 14, 2016

Je suis réellement surprise par le volume que me donne le produit. Rend mes cheveux soyeux et très volumineux pour la journée complète.odeur neutre qui est agréable.

September 15, 2016

Nexxus Lavish Volume Shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean, smooth and voluminous. The scent isn't over powering. And it rinses out easily.
It works even on fine hair, without weighing it down.

September 14, 2016

Good shampoo. Left hair feeling soft and manageable. Not sure that I felt that there was extra volume, but liked the shampoo - hair felt great after use.

August 29, 2016

Along with the conditioner i love this product. Only a minimal amount of prodict is required. I found my hair feeling very clean and the scent was light and fresh. Would definitely recommend this product.

August 29, 2016

Très bon shampoing nexxus, je le recommande, car il sent très bon, il rend mes cheveux doux et leur donne du volume, car j'ai les cheveux très plat sans aucun volume.

August 29, 2016

Nexxus Lavish Volume Shampoo is my go to shampoo when the days are muggy and my hair falls limp. For extra volume and silky softness, use with Nexxus Lavish Volume conditioner.

August 29, 2016

I was really impressed with Nexxus Lavish Volume Shampoo. My hair is fine and usually volume shampoos weigh it down but this product didn't. It also made my hair soft and easy to style. I'm really happy with the results. I would definitely buy it again.

August 25, 2016

I've bought Nexxus Lavish Volume Shampoo and my hair looks wonderful and smooth and with volume,I really love it,But i must say the price is expensive

August 25, 2016

So, I usually use different shampoos, so I tried Nexxus Lavish Volume Shampoo 'cause I have very fine hair. I don't know if it actually made a big difference to my hair compared to other volumizing shampoos but it's a nice shampoo and the conditioner is nice as well.

August 24, 2016

I use this shampoo every day and it feels clean, fresh, and silky. I wish I had found it years ago. Please please don't change or discontinue this product. I absolutely love it. I said it works well on thinner hair, but I feel confident it would work at least as well on thicker hair. I have naturally curly hair and this shampoo does not weigh it down or dry it out like many others. I used redden for many years but this shampoo is so much better for my hair.