Nexxus Lavish Volume Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 997 in Shampoo

Nexxus Luscious Volume Products give you naturally lush, thicker, fuller-looking hair. Lavish Volume Shampoo is specially formulated with Pro-Vitamin B5, Ginseng, and Flax Seed Oil and gently cleanses as it increases the diameter of the hair shaft for natural, healthy-looking fullness.

For more info, please visit Nexxus.

February 16, 2017

I tried this shamppo because it was on sale and I had coupon. It was the worse shampoo ever. My hair were all oily and grassy once I washed them with this Nexus shampoo. It's a really expensive shampoo and totally not worth the price.

February 16, 2017

OK...so I got a sample of this shampoo with the accompanying conditioner. Maybe I needed a bigger quantity of the shampoo, but I found that it didn't lather at all and there was no real scent. I actually had to use my regular shampoo afterwards because my hair did not feel washed. Not for me.

January 24, 2017

My hair is long, fine, tangles easily, and is colour treated.

This shampoo only needs a quarter sized blob to cover my hair, and provides a lush sudsy coverage for my hair. It has a very light scent – kind of like a sweet green tea.

It rinses out easily, and my hair feels like straw before I apply Conditioner.

Once dried, I can almost brush my hair without detangling spray, but the spray is required to make it through my fine hair before either letting it air dry or using the hair dryer.

My hair looks AMAZING all day long – seriously! It’s just like waking out of the salon kind of hair. It is full of life, feels smooth and soft, and stays neat and tidy all day long.

October 14, 2016

Je suis réellement surprise par le volume que me donne le produit. Rend mes cheveux soyeux et très volumineux pour la journée complète.odeur neutre qui est agréable.

September 15, 2016

Nexxus Lavish Volume Shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean, smooth and voluminous. The scent isn't over powering. And it rinses out easily.
    It works even on fine hair, without weighing it down.

September 14, 2016

Good shampoo. Left hair feeling soft and manageable. Not sure that I felt that there was extra volume, but liked the shampoo - hair felt great after use.

August 29, 2016

Along with the conditioner i love this product. Only a minimal amount of prodict is required. I found my hair feeling very clean and the scent was light and fresh. Would definitely recommend this product.

August 29, 2016

Très bon shampoing nexxus, je le recommande, car il sent très bon, il rend mes cheveux doux et leur donne du volume, car j'ai les cheveux très plat sans aucun volume.

August 29, 2016

Nexxus Lavish Volume Shampoo is my go to shampoo when the days are muggy and my hair falls limp. For extra volume and silky softness, use with Nexxus Lavish Volume conditioner.

August 29, 2016

I was really impressed with Nexxus Lavish Volume Shampoo. My hair is fine and usually volume shampoos weigh it down but this product didn't. It also made my hair soft and easy to style. I'm really happy with the results. I would definitely buy it again.

anoosi23 added a new review for
    maggi bouillon

Robynbraye added a new review for
    Kraft BBQ Sauces

hopperxo added a new review for
    NYX Pore Filler

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Samples coupons