Nexxus® Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Elixir Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 24, 2016

J'ai reçu un échantillon du produit et j'ai été agréablement surprise. Bonne odeur et mes cheveux sont beaucoup plus souples,doux et lisses après avoir utilisé le produit.

June 11, 2016

I received a sample of this #Nexxus (Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Elixir). This is especially made to help reduce the eight signs of aging. It helps to restore you hair to a more youthful appearance. I was very impressed with this @Nexxus hair care leave-in treatment. I found my hair looked so much more vibrant, shiny and so much healthier. I am so glad they are coming out with so many products to help women going or after menopause. I highly recommend this Nexxus (Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Elixir) I promise you will see a big difference in aging hair.

May 17, 2016

Smells so good! I love that the packaging comes with a dropper - so I can just drop the elixir on my scalp instead of spreading it on my hands. Smells so good and my hair feels light and voluminous!

March 21, 2016

I recently dyed my hair and after a good wash and blow dry, my hair gets a bit dry and have these fly-aways. So I started using a sample bottle of the Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvneating Elixir on my wet hair before blow drying, and after to tame the fly-aways.

I love the smell and the product doesn't make my hair feel dense nor oily. It definitely keeps my dry hair look and feel smooth.

March 07, 2016

I was skeptical of this product, but had a good coupon and purchased....

It was cheaper than my usual product I used (moroccan oil) for my hair, but decided for the cheaper price I will "try" another product.
Nexxus surprised me!!!

Very nice and good hair care!!! To begin the scent, if you like moroccan oil scent, you will enjoy this Nexxus scent as well!! So sweet yet not over powering, hair and (hands) smell so great!!!! Just a small drop of the serum / oil can be distributed in hair. I tended to use most towards the ends of my hair (where the hair is dead ends) but found this product actually works!!!!! Smells nice and I noticed INSTANTLY results.

I would most definitely recommend and purchase this product in the near future :D

October 20, 2015

I have very long and fairly thick hair so I shed quite a bit each day, the first thing I noticed with the Nexxus serum is that I am shedding a lot less hair (Awesome!) It also leaves my hair with a healthy looking shine that feels super soft, it smells really good and you have to use such a small amount that you really get your money's worth.

October 17, 2015

I got a sample. It smells really nice, however I didn't notice anything different about my hair when I used the product. My hair has always been soft & shiny. This product wasn't for me.

October 04, 2015

For a salon quality product Nexxus leaves my hair both soft & shining.

September 08, 2015

I recently recieved a free sample of this product in the mail and I am very happy with the outcome of it. It made my hair so soft and shiny and it also smells really really good which is an added bonus. I find that it has lasted me awhile too for a free sample. I will probably buy this in the near future.

August 25, 2015

This product works in your hair to give it body and make it look shinier and healthier. It is a good product but I have very long hair and I have to use quite a lot and it is not cheap so I don't use it very often.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml