Nioxin Scalp Therapy Duo Reviews

Ranked #600 out of 935 in Shampoo

April 02, 2016

I use this product because I have extremely dry itchy and flakey hair. I have tried a lot of products to help with this but none helped and I was getting very bad red ans scabs in my scalp. This product really soothe my scalp and make me feel better in a matter of two days. I really recommend using it!

August 05, 2015

I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! It has truly helped me with my hair growth and shine.. Ever since I started using this treatment my hair has been soft and healthy

May 15, 2015

Five years ago, I had gastric bypass surgery. A side effect of the surgery is a major hair loss! I have always had fairly fine hair, but due to the imbalance going on in my body, I lost over 50% of my hair. My hairdresser recommended Nioxin 2 for visibly thinning hair. It has helped tremendously over the last few years. I have regained most of my hair growth and have extremely healthy hair. Nioxin works with the doorman follicles to stimulate the growth. I use the cleanser every time I shower as well as the conditioner and scalp treatment. It took about two months before I noticed an improvement, but it was worth the wait. I would recommend this to anyone with thinning hair and encourage you to give it a good couple months of consistent use. You will see the results,

February 01, 2014

I use the duo for over a year and was greatly disappointed. My hair was shiny but i still had lots of sheding. I did not like the minty scent, very strong. I found that the conditioner also was very drying. I will not purchase this product again, its like regular shampoo but it costs more

January 24, 2014

I recently discovered that I have psoriasis and was told to try this product to aid with my current medications. I now use this shampoo/ conditioner duo ( for chemically treated hair) on a daily basis and I absolutely love it. I find the shampoo to be a gentle cleanser and the conditioner adds a cooling feeling to my dry, irritated scalp. It's gentle enough to use on my two-year-old's hair as well. The only negative I have about this product is that it's a salon product and comes with a hefty price tag.

August 23, 2013

I have been using shampoo & conditioner 3 for about three months. I have fine hair but lots of it. I was hoping this shampoo would eventually make more hair grow and cut back on hair loss. It really did do both. I am for sure loosing a lot less hair than I used to. I'm not sure if this is because my hair seems so much healthier or something in the formula makes it cling on to you head better. I had dry damaged coloured hair and now it shines and tangles much less. I can tell I am getting a lot of regrowth because I have a lot of new shorter hairs all over my hairline that never used to be there. This formula smells wonderfully minty and tingles your scalp. You feel like your getting a really deep clean and conditioning. Even if I wasn't noticing an improvement in growth I would keep using it as it makes my hair look so healthy. I can't really say what it would do for noticeably thinning hair but it sure improved mine.

August 17, 2012

i use this since 1 week (nioxin #4) i have thin,fine hair, its highlighted and damaged. in the last couple month i lost so much hair while brushing,or while washing...i was scared!!! i love the smell of the shampoo and conditioner...minty and refreshing(like a minty gum). i found the shampoo needs a while to lather,i really had hard to massage it in. no tingling after, but very refreshing clean feeling. i need lots of the conditioner to get it through my hair... that's a downside. i massage the conditioner into my scalp and hair,and leave it for 3 minutes. it gave me a cooling feeling on my scalp, not bad...now,after 1 week, i really like it. my hair is not dry, it's shiny. i loose already less hair,it feels strengthen already. it has more texture and it feels fuller. i really can't wait to see what it does to my hair in 1 month or longer.i wil update for sure. i really really recommend it,because it really makes your hair and scalp clean and will nourish everything with vitamins and it also protects against UV!!! read everything about it on nioxin.com i bought mine at chatters (shampoo and conditioner combo 1l each) for $57.40. this sounds expensive. but after 1 week it's worth for me. my hair and scalp never felt so clean and refreshed, and my hair loss is less after already 1 week.

May 30, 2012

I was loosing so much of my hair from perming and colouring too often. Every time I wash my hair, I lost so many!! :'( my hair originally is very thin and straight, so I go to hair salon regularly to get it permed, and losing even more of my hair.

Found this duo sold at Costco for about $45.00. Basically, we lose our hair naturally on a daily basis. The problem is that the pores on your head need to be cleaned, in order to have new hair start growing from them. This product, like the name shows, cleans and cares your scalp. It has very strong minty, menthol kind of feeling after using both shampoo and conditioner.

Before finishing my first bottle of this shampoo, my baby hair (?), the little hair on each side of my forehead corners, started to come out. amazing.