NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Dry to Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 353 in Primer

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with natural Almond Oil and soothing Calendula Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

March 20, 2017

J'ai adoré cette crème pour le visage. Odeur et texture afreables. Parfait pour moi. Ce produit me convient et c'est un bon rapport qualité prix. #gotitfree

March 20, 2017

*I received this for free from ChickAdvisor to review*

My skin is dry and sensitive. This primer is a lotion/gel consistency that has a strong fragrance to it (that I personally enjoy, but may bother others, as products for sensitive skin is usually unscented). I love the gel consistency, but it is not enough to hydrate my dry skin alone, so I do have to put moisturizer under this product. My skin was very smooth after applying it, leaving no greasy residue or "heavy" feeling that I sometimes get from other primers. It also kept my makeup on all day (I work eight hour days). I will definitely be adding this to my makeup routine!

#NIVEAMustHaves #gotitfree

March 20, 2017

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Dry-Sensitive skin was a perfect base for my makeup and kept my face smooth and hydrated all day long!

I really enjoyed this 2-in1 moisturizing primer! It has a very smooth, gel like consistency when applying it to my face and it did not dry greasy at all! a little goes a long way so I know this will last me a while. I love the fact that i now don't have to use a moisturizer and primer as its all in this one amazing product! I have slightly dry skin especially around my nose and I didn't use any other moisturizer and this seemed to take care of the dryness for me. I was easily able to put my makeup over top and it was actually able to blend perfectly which usually I cant do with most lower end primers.
    I did find that this was highly fragranced but i actually liked that fact, but if you are sensitive to scents then you might want to make note of that.
    All in all I find this is a perfect addition to my collection and will definitely continue to use and repurchase again!

I received this for free from ChickAdvisor, in exchange for my honest review. #gotitfree #NIVEAmusthaves

March 20, 2017

I received this product as a sample for free from ChickAdvisor. I have to say I LOVE Nivea products and this 2 in 1 moisturizing primer is a definite keeper for my cleansing/make-up routine.
    It left my skin extra soft feeling and the light weight of the primer is a real winner in my opinion. I will definitely being giving this product a buy.

March 20, 2017

NIVEA 2 in 1 moisturizing primer for dry to sensitive skin is fantastic for all day long lasting wear.

I really enjoy this NIVEA 2 in 1 moisturizing primer, it's goes on very smooth and silky. It soaks into my skin nicely allowing me to apply my makeup overtop! It has a light fragrance that has a very soft fresh scent to it.

The NICEA 3 in 1 Micellar Water took off all my makeup with a few easy swipes with a cotton ball. It cleaned my skin and left leftvit feeling fresh and clean with no sticky residue left behind.

I loved both these products and will continue to use them and buy more when I run out! thank you #gotitfree I'm definitely going to recommend these products to my friends. #NIVEA

March 20, 2017

I received this for free from ChickAdvisor, in exchange for my honest review.

Drugstore primers are something a lot of people look for, because the prices at higher-end stores tend to be a little crazy. When I saw this was being offered, I had to give it a try because I have dry skin, and I'm on a hunt for a primer that I like.

This is a cream/gel consistency. It is heavily fragranced, which is surprising because it's also supposed to be for sensitive skin types. It dries down fairly quickly, creating a smooth base to apply your makeup.

I will say on its own, it is not enough for my dry skin. I have to wear another moisturizer underneath the primer to be sure that my skin gets hydrated, or else I'm left with dry patches.

#GotItFree #NiveaMustHaves

March 20, 2017

I got this product free to test; having dry skin (and quite sensitive) I was hesitant to try it. The product has a strong perfume -i usually buy fragrance free- but it fades away after you apply it. It is a super refreshing and light cream -it almost seem like your face is soaked after applying a generous amount- but to my surprise, a few minutes later my face was dry and hydrated. No grease left so no shiny skin and no sticky skin after and I find that amazing, esp. in a cream for dry skin!

March 20, 2017

This is my new go to Primer, my skin is flawless!

I received Nivea's new 2-in-1 primer free through the Product Review Club at Chick Advisor, which did not sway my review in the least. I have tested this product for the last 5 days and I can honestly say that Nivea has once again come out on top with this incredible gem.

The product is lotion-gel like in its texture, it feels silky between my fingers and on my face it applies smoothly and is instantly absorbed, leaving my face hydrated, primed and ready for foundation.
    The scent is mildly pleasant, almost like a clean and fresh scent. I was surprised that I didn't' need to use more, literally a few dabs on my face is enough to cover it completely, meaning this jar is going to last me at least a few weeks.

Today I put this primer to the test. I applied the at primer at 5:30am along with foundation, powder and the rest of my eye makeup etc and went to work. By 9am I was in the court room, which I spent the remainder of my day in and out of. My abnormally crazy day consisted of heated conversations, running up and down 2 lights of stairs at least 6 times, a walk at lunch and back into court for the remainder of the day.
    At no point throughout my day did I have to touch up my foundation or concealer, not once... I am shocked, I know I had a bit of perspiration today as I could feel it, however this primer secured my foundation to my face and stood the test, way to go Nivea!

I raved about this product today, I had to tell my coworkers about my no touch ups, I highly recommend this, its my new go primer, no need to moisturize! I am bringing it with me tomorrow morning to work, our presiding Judge doesn't believe me, I told her to try it for herself and she can thank me later!!
    #NiveaMustHaves

Updated On: March 20, 2017

Chick Advisors - can you please delete this review, I meant to post it in "Dry to Sensitive skin" (which I did)
    Thanks

March 20, 2017

Nivea 2-in-1 moisturizing primer is a very lightweight primer. It has a slight scent to it but not too overpowering. The consistency is kinda gel-like and it's very easy to be absorbed by skin. I've received it free and have only tried it for a few days. Even though it says dry to sensitive skin, sadly it's not moisturizing enough for my ultra dry skin in winter time. My skin was silky smooth after applying it, however, my skin around my cheeks became flaky after applying the foundation. For someone who has dry skin, it's definitely not enough during winter time. But I think it'd be perfect for normal skin or for other seasons (just not cold and dry winter in canada). I'll definitely try it again when it's warmer since I really like how it feels on my skin. #gotitfree

March 20, 2017

I've never used a Nivea face cream before, but was pleasantly surprised when I tried it!

Firstly, I love the scent of it! I know scent in skincare isn't recommended, but I personally don't like a non-scented product. I want the application of face cream to be an experience of the senses - a relaxing moment in my day. It smells fresh and clean, which makes it feel more luxurious. There were NO skin sensitivity issues as a result of the scent.

The texture is like a creamy gel, which is why it absorbs quickly. Within 30 seconds, there is no greasy residue (compared to a regular moisturizer, which takes at least 15 mins to absorb), making it ideal to apply right before makeup application. I usually apply my moisturizer about 15-30 mins prior to makeup application (when I eat breakfast), so a regular cream with a slower absorption rate doesn't bother me. As a result, I did find the Nivea product to be less than ideal in this situation. After 15 to 30 minutes, I felt like I needed additional moisturizer before I started my makeup routine. Had I applied makeup right away, it wouldn't have been an issue.

Regarding its "primer" label - I didn't find it helped makeup stay on any better than my previous routine of creamy face cream and a specialized makeup primer, followed by foundation and powder. But I am sure if you don't usually use a separate makeup primer, this product would help.

Overall, the product is nice and I think I would buy it again (I would like to test it longer than 3 days before making a final decision).

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    On March 22 .2017 @ 9:17 pm

gadzooks added a new review for
    Cadbury Mini Eggs

tntmillard added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

gadzooks added a new review for
    Clamato Pickled Bean

ilovemybellababies added a new review for
    Bio-Oil