NIVEA Energy Breeze Anti-perspirant
Good

NIVEA Energy Breeze Anti-perspirant Reviews

Ranked #339 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

March 14, 2016

Great product smells amazing!! All day lasting, would defiantly be buying this for all the stockings this year lol defiantly reccommended! I now must try some of the other scents!

April 15, 2015

I actually really like this product. I find that it masks any unwanted smell and stops my sweat from happening (although I don't generally sweat much to begin with). I started wearing this in the summer months without any air conditioning and it worked through the entire day. It also didn't cause any flare up with the scent or sensitivity of my skin.

May 22, 2010

I really wanted to like this new anti-perspirant but I couldn't. Nivea has a lot of great products but this isn't one of them. The scent, "fresh sensation" with lemongrass is fresh without being overly sporty or girly smelling and is light. The packaging is modern and innovative but the product just doesn't cut it. It goes on thick and cakey and very white. It doesn't say it's invisible but it reminds me of years ago before invisible products came into existence. It also doesn't stick to the skin very well. It tends to ball up and drop off. It also gets all over clothing. Worse, it doesn't prevent perspiration. I am extremely disappointed in this product. The scent is perfect but the effectiveness just isn't there.