NIVEA In-Shower Cocoa Butter Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 11 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

Can’t find the time to moisturize? Can’t stand the sticky feeling of body lotions? NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion is a convenient way to moisturize right in the shower, without the waiting time or the sticky lotion feel! The formula, with an indulgent Cocoa scent, leaves skin feeling hydrated and silky soft. 24+ hour moisture in only 30 seconds!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pearls.

March 11, 2017

J'aime le produit mais je n'aime pas la senteur et il ne faut pas trop rincer après l'avoir appliqué sinon l'hydratation ne reste pas. De plus, il coûte cher.

February 13, 2017

Nivea in shower,lotion has a wonderful,coconut smell. The,lotion itself is wonderfully smooth to apply so,it,glides on your wet skin easily, nivea in,shower lotion leaves you skin feeling silky soft all day long. Would highly recommend trying this product if you have not

February 06, 2017

At first I was a little skeptical about it lasting 24 hours and up but it really did! It kept my skin from drying out and kept it looking well moisturized

February 02, 2017

I absolutley love it, I have used NIVEA shower gel for years an now I will be using the lotions . my husband loves the smell it leaves on the skin , and the feel of the skin , I love the feel of my skin as well. I cannot say anything bad about NIVEA shower gels and lotions I love them all. This products is a must have. thanks for the opportunity to try this , Im so glad I qualified . :)

January 31, 2017

J'adore les produits nivea. En particulier les gel douche car on une odeur incomparable . Ils laisse la peau douce et soyeuse. L'odeur reste longtemps. Je l'utilise également dans mon bain . Le gel douche nivea hydrate bien la peau comme aucun autre produit que j'ai essayé. Je le recommande fortement.

January 27, 2017

I loved the concept of the in-shower body lotion! The product did a great job moisturizing my skin and I only had to touch up a few areas afterwards with regular lotion.

Do I recommend it? Yes, but only if you have the time to divert the shower head somewhere else, remove the excess water wherever you can and then apply the lotion. You cannot apply the lotion with a rainfall over your head otherwise it'll just wash away.

Otherwise, great product!

January 16, 2017

J'ai recu un échantillon de ce produit Nivea et voici ce que j'en pense. J'adore cette lotion sous la douche de Nivea. J'ai une peau tres sensible et "craquante" en hiver et cette lotion a changer l'hydratation de mes jambes. C'est comme mettres de la creme hydratante directement sous la douche, pas nécessaire d'en mettre en sortant non plus. J'adore vraiment l'hydratation et l'odeur est a tomber.

January 13, 2017

This is one of the best products I have ever used. When ou come out of the shower it feels as if you have just put on body lotion. It makes your skin feel so soft and lasts quite a long time

I went out and bought many bottle stuff of it!

January 09, 2017

This product makes those winter itches go away. After washing I apply this I let it sit on my skin for a minute then rinse it off. No stickiness after its rinsed off. Leaves your skin feeling soft and silken.

January 05, 2017

My skin has never been so soft and smooth. I love how this in shower moisturizer/lotion helps to keep my skin feeling fresh, soft and smooth all day. I have very rough, dry skin with psoriasis and eczema, so having a moisturizer/lotion that does not irritate my skin is a plus. I highly recommend this to everyone.