NIVEA In-Shower Cocoa Butter Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 11 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

Can’t find the time to moisturize? Can’t stand the sticky feeling of body lotions? NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion is a convenient way to moisturize right in the shower, without the waiting time or the sticky lotion feel! The formula, with an indulgent Cocoa scent, leaves skin feeling hydrated and silky soft. 24+ hour moisture in only 30 seconds!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pearls.

January 16, 2017

J'ai recu un échantillon de ce produit Nivea et voici ce que j'en pense. J'adore cette lotion sous la douche de Nivea. J'ai une peau tres sensible et "craquante" en hiver et cette lotion a changer l'hydratation de mes jambes. C'est comme mettres de la creme hydratante directement sous la douche, pas nécessaire d'en mettre en sortant non plus. J'adore vraiment l'hydratation et l'odeur est a tomber.

January 13, 2017

This is one of the best products I have ever used. When ou come out of the shower it feels as if you have just put on body lotion. It makes your skin feel so soft and lasts quite a long time

I went out and bought many bottle stuff of it!

January 09, 2017

This product makes those winter itches go away. After washing I apply this I let it sit on my skin for a minute then rinse it off. No stickiness after its rinsed off. Leaves your skin feeling soft and silken.

January 05, 2017

My skin has never been so soft and smooth. I love how this in shower moisturizer/lotion helps to keep my skin feeling fresh, soft and smooth all day. I have very rough, dry skin with psoriasis and eczema, so having a moisturizer/lotion that does not irritate my skin is a plus. I highly recommend this to everyone.

January 04, 2017

I have sensitive skin but the Nivea In Shower Body Butter was amazing on my skin! It felt rich and creamy and let my skin so soft and smelling great! It's a bit pricey for me but a nice indulgence. Thank you.

January 04, 2017

I have to admit I was pretty skeptical at first about this product, but now that I have tried it I love it! Smells great and doesnt feel greasy at all. Its a little pricey but I got it on sale, Its a great product.

December 29, 2016

This products makes my skin feel soft and smooth and it makes lotioning easy because I can do it in the shower. It smells good and leaves me feeling great. It's a little expensive (not too bad though) but it's definitely worth it.

December 03, 2016

This is an awesome product. I have always suffered from dry skin, and hate having to take the time every morning to put cream on. This product has worked wonders, and it's so easy!

November 07, 2016

I received a sample of this product from Nivea. The idea is good, the execution however not as great, in my opinion. Unless you are really short you need a lot of this product to moisturize yourself. If you live in a cold region prepare to stand away from the shower while putting it off otherwise it just slides off way too quickly and you don't get an even spread. The parts of me that were moisturized were surprisingly moisturized after I got out of the shower but it still not the same as good ol'fashioned moisturizers.

November 07, 2016

This product certainly gave my 70+ years skin a wonderful feeling. Seemed a bit of an unusual product; however, thought I'd give it a try. After showering and towelling off, I could determine that my skin felt smoother and looked better.