NIVEA In-Shower Cocoa Butter Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 10 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

Can’t find the time to moisturize? Can’t stand the sticky feeling of body lotions? NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion is a convenient way to moisturize right in the shower, without the waiting time or the sticky lotion feel! The formula, with an indulgent Cocoa scent, leaves skin feeling hydrated and silky soft. 24+ hour moisture in only 30 seconds!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pearls.

December 03, 2016

This is an awesome product. I have always suffered from dry skin, and hate having to take the time every morning to put cream on. This product has worked wonders, and it's so easy!

November 07, 2016

I received a sample of this product from Nivea. The idea is good, the execution however not as great, in my opinion. Unless you are really short you need a lot of this product to moisturize yourself. If you live in a cold region prepare to stand away from the shower while putting it off otherwise it just slides off way too quickly and you don't get an even spread. The parts of me that were moisturized were surprisingly moisturized after I got out of the shower but it still not the same as good ol'fashioned moisturizers.

November 07, 2016

This product certainly gave my 70+ years skin a wonderful feeling. Seemed a bit of an unusual product; however, thought I'd give it a try. After showering and towelling off, I could determine that my skin felt smoother and looked better.

November 05, 2016

Le produit procure beaucoup d'hydratation sous la douche pour mes jambes. J'ai les jambes super secs au changements de saison et le produit rempli parfaitement sa fonction. hydrate et apaise ma peau.

November 05, 2016

I receive this product on a free sample and a coupon, good for those rushing morning make you feel like a body wash and moisturizing 2 in 1. I love the scent.

September 29, 2016

this product is a god sent especially in the winter months to come. I bought this product to try it out a few months back,. It was on sale. I didn't expect to love it as much as I do now. It eliminates the need for body moisturizer after the shower as it's a body wash + body moisturizer. I love the cocoa smell. My husband, he will be so upset with me if he knew I wrote this, but he uses it too!! LOL! From women to men, everyone is a fan!!!

September 23, 2016

I have never really used a product like this before, and now that i have, I love it. It eliminates my after shower routine of putting lotion on everywhere and feeling all greasy. With Nivea in shower it takes away the greasy feeling, smells great, because I'm always looking for a great smelling cocoa butter lotion, and this is it. So now I have everythiNg I'm looking for in a great smelling Lotion. WAY TO GO NIVEA!!!

September 08, 2016

This is an amazing moisturizer. However, it can make tubs and showers extremely slippery. To avoid slip and fall injuries, do not rinse of as directed. Use this method instead:
1) Turn off shower
2) Apply moisturizer before drying off, but not to the feet .
3) Towel off
You actually dry off faster this way because the moisturizer pulls some of the water into your skin.

August 04, 2016

Received this product as a sample along with a $2 coupon and it is definitely a new and interesting idea. The product instructs you to apply the lotion on wet skin while in the shower and then to rinse off immediately. Initially, this rang strange to me as I doubted any product would be able to work THAT fast. But the results proved me wrong. This lotion kept me moisturized and smelling fresh all day, and that is remarkable as my skin gets dry quickly. It does cause your shower/bathtub to become extremely slippery, so make sure you scrub down the surfaces afterwards to prevent falling! I love the concept of moisturizing while in the shower, and I daresay that this method of moisturization lasts longer and works better than the typical lotions you apply to dry skin. Great product, and I will definitely buy the full size.

July 23, 2016

Another great product from nivea. Nice rich lotion.it has good scent to it, hydrates skin very well and easy to use , and as promised no sticky feeling.