NIVEA In-Shower Smooth Replenishing Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 10 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

Conveniently moisturize your skin in the shower!

• For dry skin
• The formula, with Shea Butter, is specially formulated to be quickly and effectively absorbed by wet skin
• Soft-feeling skin without the sticky feel and provides 24h+ hydration

How to use:
• Use your normal shower product and rinse off
• Apply In-Shower Body Lotion on wet skin while still in the shower and quickly rinse off

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

June 06, 2016

I bought this because it was on sale and I had a coupon. Normally I wouldn't purchase something like this. When I first started using it in the winter, it made my skin break out. I was disappointed about that. I tried it again in the spring when my skin wasn't so dry and it was a lot better. I don't know why I broke out. It's not something I would buy again, but it's nice to use. I didn't notice a huge difference, and I usually moisturize with a body butter when I get out of the shower. I still do that even after using this product.

June 06, 2016

I just can't get into the routine of using this as directed. I'm really set in my ways of applying body lotion to dry skin after I get out of the shower. I didn't like that I was to apply this to wet skin, and most of the time I forget to do it when my skin is still wet. It's like a watered down lotion, and although my skin wasn't dry afterwards I didn't notice it being any better than my usual out of shower lotions. Unfortunately I've been using most of the bottle as a shaving cream, which by the way it's very effective and smooth gliding as.

April 29, 2016

My daughter gave me my first bottle of this and I was a bit skeptical about an in shower lotion. I have very dry skin and I am always in too big a hurry to moisturize after I get out of the shower. This has solved the problem and I love the way my skin feels after using it.

April 29, 2016

I tried this and was very sceptical at first but let me tell you it really does make your skin nice and soft. They only thing is it's a bit different moisturizing in the shower. When the old way is to do after your out of the shower. It also has a nice scent. You should definitely give it a try.

April 29, 2016

Moisterizing in the shower??? i didn't think it would actually help seeing as the water could just wash it off. But this cream works so good on just out of the shower skin. It soaks right into my skin.

April 28, 2016

I loved the Nivea In-Shower Smooth Replenishing Body Lotion! I will admit I had my doubts about how well this product was going to work, but I was pleasantly surprised...it works great!!!! It leaves my skin feeling smooth & soft all day long. It's non greasy too, which is a huge plus! Great scent! Great Product!

April 28, 2016

Loveeee this! I have never used an in shower cream before but after trying this in hooked! I need it every time! Leaves my skin smooth and non greasy and no cream after!

April 27, 2016

Use this in the shower on my legs and it makes them soft & not so dry. I just shave, no cream, no nothing, use this after and it gives you the moisture you need. Love it!

April 27, 2016

I just got this a while ago because i was moving and had lack of time to fully moisturize
this does the trick and my skin still felt smooth after all the hustle and bustle of my move !

April 22, 2016

I liked this body wash because it made my skin feel so soft. No other body wash leaves my skin as soft as this body wash does. It smells really good and I find a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts awhile.