NIVEA Nourishing Night Care Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

• Intensively moisturizes overnight
• Supports skin's natural moisture balance during the night
• Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed in the morning

How to use:
• For optimal results, apply cream every evening over face and neck after skin is cleansed and toned.

Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

November 19, 2016

Goes on silky but is not super greasy. I use this every night before bed and leaves my skin feeling super soft! Great for use in winter. Might use something a little lighter in summer. The smell is light and not overwhelming.

April 29, 2016

I've used nivea night creams since i can remember, my mom always used it every night and when I was old enough I used it too, It goes on smooth , not oily and leaves my skin silky and soft .

April 29, 2016

I love most Nivea products and this one is no different.

Having sensitive skin ... I found my skin felt smooth and moisturized. Application was not oily and my skin felt fresh afterwards. I'd recommend as part of a nightly routine.

April 28, 2016

Une belle découverte pour moi! Elle hydrate vraiment bien, sans toutefois rendre grasse ma peau. En plus, elle laisse un subtil parfum vraiment agréable pour l'heure du dodo! Une belle qualité de produit pour un prix vraiment raisonnable!

April 26, 2016

This is part of my night time regimen. Great moisturizer. Keeps my skin soft and wrinkles under control especially during the dry winter months. Have been using this cream for some time and would recommend to anyone.

April 26, 2016

since I bought the wrinkle day cream to try out, I figured I would compliment it with the night cream. I like the way it goes on and that it is not greasy. I have tried it for a couple of weeks now and do wake up feeling moisturezed.

Best Night Cream so far
It is so soft and makes my skin smooth
Works magic on my skin.So convenient to carry along too.
It is good at any age
Excellent Quality
Love it

April 26, 2016

I am so very pleased with this night cream. This cream help my dry sensitive skin stay moisturized. It did an amazing job and it doesn't makes my skin burn or turn red. Highly recommend for dry skin.

April 26, 2016

NIVEA Nourishing Night Care product leaves your face feeling smooth and fresh. As long as you remember to apply every night you will definitely see results.

April 26, 2016

This is a pretty good cream to put on at night if you have dry skin. At first it can feel a bit silky from the almond oil etc. (not really oily) but I find it absorbs quickly. I have oily skin (borrowed this from my mom) so for me it was a bit too moisturizing but if you have aged or dry skin, especially in the winter, this is great. It does leave your face pretty soft and is reasonably priced for a night cream. Not too strong smelling either.