NIVEA Nourishing Night Care Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1216 in Facial Lotions & Creams

• Intensively moisturizes overnight
• Supports skin's natural moisture balance during the night
• Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed in the morning

How to use:
• For optimal results, apply cream every evening over face and neck after skin is cleansed and toned.

Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

March 14, 2017

Je me cherchais une crème de nuit hydratante car l'hiver la peau de mon front est très sèche. Je n'aime pas trop l'odeur et je trouve qu'il hydrate mais pas suffisament

March 13, 2017

J aime beaucoup nivea j ai une peau très sensible et Nivea est très bon pour moi. Ma peau est saine avec Nivea. Très bon produit dans toute sa gamme merci

February 23, 2017

Last summer I used this cream day and night for extra moisture after getting sunburned. it worked really well with hydration of my skin and it did not feel heavy weight on my face.

The price range seems very reasonable for this product, and London Drugs, very often has NIVEA products on sale. It would really recommend this for someone that is looking for more hydration.

January 14, 2017

I used the Nivea Nourishing Night Care cream last summer when I had a coupon off of the product that had come with a free sample. I had liked the sample, so I decided to try it a bit longer by buying the product. I found it moisturized alright, I think it was also supposed to help with removing dark spots and it didn't do anything for that. It worked as well as any other night cream would, but I found it was a bit pricey.

At the time I purchased this product I also had a save to my Shoppers Points Card coupon to earn extra Shopper Drugmart points, as well as the coupon off the product itself, so it was a win win situation to purchase it. I may purchase it in future if I were to have a coupon for a good amount of money off of it and get Shoppers Drugmart points for it too.

November 19, 2016

Goes on silky but is not super greasy. I use this every night before bed and leaves my skin feeling super soft! Great for use in winter. Might use something a little lighter in summer. The smell is light and not overwhelming.

April 29, 2016

I've used nivea night creams since i can remember, my mom always used it every night and when I was old enough I used it too, It goes on smooth , not oily and leaves my skin silky and soft .

April 29, 2016

I love most Nivea products and this one is no different.

Having sensitive skin ... I found my skin felt smooth and moisturized. Application was not oily and my skin felt fresh afterwards. I'd recommend as part of a nightly routine.

April 28, 2016

Une belle découverte pour moi! Elle hydrate vraiment bien, sans toutefois rendre grasse ma peau. En plus, elle laisse un subtil parfum vraiment agréable pour l'heure du dodo! Une belle qualité de produit pour un prix vraiment raisonnable!

April 26, 2016

This is part of my night time regimen. Great moisturizer. Keeps my skin soft and wrinkles under control especially during the dry winter months. Have been using this cream for some time and would recommend to anyone.

April 26, 2016

since I bought the wrinkle day cream to try out, I figured I would compliment it with the night cream. I like the way it goes on and that it is not greasy. I have tried it for a couple of weeks now and do wake up feeling moisturezed.