Nivea Purifying Cleansing Gel Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

October 17, 2016

I have combInation skin with oily skin all around my t zone. I love this stuff, it cleanses well doesn't dry my skin out but at the same time combats the oil in my t zone. I love the smell and it also prevents me from breakouts due to its oil reducing properties. I really like all of the Nivea products and this one is definitely one of the tips of the list for me. I like the cool feeling of it as well. Wakes me up.

1.5/5

October 17, 2016

Didn't like this one the scent was to strong and made my face sting to much and couldn't massage it into my skin cause it was burning. Sadly doesn't work for me

June 03, 2016

A good cleanser for the summer time, I use this around the warmer months mostly, leaves me fresh and clean. This one is good for combination skin, so if you are looking for a cleanser for this skin type, this might one you may want to try out.

May 04, 2016

Since hitting puberty, I've had trouble with acne. I've tried so dozens of different products and none seem to work long term or clear it effectively. I had a gift card to a drug store, and decided on a whim to try out Nivea Purifying Cleansing Gel. I started seeing results very quickly and it makes my skin feel fresh and clean. I also love that it's infused with algae. It's very affordable and lasts such a long time. I've had the same bottle for 4 months, and I still have ~1/4th left. I definitely recommend this to anyone, especially if you have sensitive skin and want something that's really gentle but still provides a deep cleanse. I use this along with the Purifying Toner, and the Moisturizer.

March 04, 2016

This is my favourite of all the Nivea products. I do not wear a lot of makeup so am not using it as a makeup remover but rather a daily cleanser. I find it prevents oil build up, and leaves my skin looking clean and refreshed, it isn't a strong exfoliater, which I prefer as the really strong stuff tends to cause over production of oil, and therefore oillier skin.

March 04, 2016

I really, really wanted to like this. However, I am finding that this cleansing product is making me break out :( I am a die hard Nivea fan, but this cleanser simply does not work for my skin. Instead of preventing blemishes, it brings on more. I've been using this for a few weeks now, and I haven't seen improvements. I will finish the bottle, just to push through and see what happens, but I very likely would not purchase again. If I change my mind, I will come back and edit my review.

February 17, 2016

This isn't really a cleanser or an exfoliator, what I mean by that is it only lightly exfoliates (which i really like because it gets your skin super smooth & and you can use it everyday) and its not really a cleanser because this won't get rid of all the oil sweat and makeup from the end of the day.

March 25, 2014

It change my life! It really help for my acnea. Thé only thing is that it's expensive...

February 17, 2014

I first received a sample of this and after trying it thought, "Wow! Now I will actually be looking forward to washing my face." This face wash has a slight bit of grit in it to scrub away dead skin, but not too much so it doesn't feel like I am taking sandpaper to my face like some other scrubs. It makes my skin feel nice and smooth and clean afterwards. It doesn't dry out my skin either. I definitely will keep using this product.

June 21, 2013

This made my face feel fresh and clean without the residue!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends