NutriBullet Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 45 in Food Processors and Blenders

October 20, 2016

i purchased this for its smallness as i did not want a big blender. it worked for about a year and a half then the motor died and had to throw it out. not worth it. get a normal blender not a passing fad

September 29, 2016

One of the most used small appliance in my house. I used to work away all the time staying in camps and this was so useful. I I have used it mostly for my smoothies and protein shakes. It blends everything smoothly even the tiniest chia seeds. I'm impressed.

April 25, 2016

Probably one of the most used gadgets in my kitchen. We've used it for so many things, from smoothies, to making a chili dip. Easy to use, easy to clean, and pretty convenient!

March 10, 2016

Nutri bullet literally takes the maximum nutrients from anything you put into it (fruits or vegetables) to make it more liquid liek add some naturally squeezed roange juice or grapefruit or water :)

I find it so easy to clean, so easy to use, so easy to make

March 10, 2016

Being a stay at home mom to a newborn, I'm constantly in a rush and don't have time to cook the perfect breakfast, the nutribullet allows me to get me daily intake of greens and fruit and everything else my body needs FAST! It comes with 2 hardcover books (1 English, 1 French) of healthy recipes and explains the benefit of each one, and also comes with 2 xl cups, one large, one medium, and a smaller blending cup, it comes with two blades and multiple lids and you can even turn one into a shaker. Owning and using the nutribullet is allowing me to stay healthy, get a healthy meal in me, and it's even helping me lose my baby weight!

March 05, 2016

I've had my original 600W unit for nearly 3 years. Only part i have had to replace was the blade assembly which does break down with normal wear and tear, but that was after 2 years of nearly every day use. Easy to clean, does what it says. I like the milling blade to do some grinding of nuts or to turn sugar into icing sugar which saves money on buying a whole bag when all i need is 1/2 cup. So many uses, very versatile. Follow instructions, don't overfill past MAX line & have many many healthy blasts to ur good health!

January 29, 2016

I love my bullet! I make smoothies almost every day with it. I also love making fresh salsa, milkshakes, and marinades.
The NutriBullet is much more convenient than taking out my big food processor, especially when I am just making a smoothie or something for one person.
Love it!

January 26, 2016

Bought one of these bad boys for myself for Christmas, I do not regret it! Makes it much easier to bring out natural vitamins and antioxidants in fruit instead of having to water it down with ice to get that proper texture. I literally use this product everyday, hope it still lasts as long!!

November 24, 2015

I use the Nutribullet nearly every morning to make smoothies. It works wonderfully and has no trouble at all blending frozen berries and other hard ingredients. I also love the convenience of the perfectly portioned size cups.

October 18, 2015

I walk around saying I would do commercials for this product because it's so amazing and such a staple in my life. I use it almost everyday. As a matter of fact I'm on my second one. The motor burned out on my first. If you don't like eating veggies you can juice them. It's the best way to get your greens into you. If you frequent booster juice, you can save your money and make your own juice at home. My favourite part about this product is the clean up or lack there of. It's all a quick rinse. It sits right on my counter because it's small and takes up no space and isn't an eye soar. This is a must have for every household if you want to live a healthy lifestyle.