Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil Reviews

Ranked #580 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse -- 1.7 oz.

98.1% of the ingredients in this easily-absorbed, multi-usage Dry Oil are of natural origin. It is a unique combination of 30% precious plant oils and Vitamin E to nourish, repair and soften your face, body and hair in a single step. Your face and body are left feeling soft and silky. Your hair is supple, soft and shines with health.

September 09, 2016

I've curly hair in the winter time the tip of my hair get to split and be very dry and have electric static...
So I use the Nuxe Huile multu usage to help my hair that work well. Also that huil is very good for dry skin in winter or when you have electric static under you dress...very good

July 17, 2016

The Nuxe Dry Oil (Huile Podigieuse) leaves such a nice healthy and glowy finish on my skin!! It also smells so good! . I use it on my skin and on my hair. I will definitely purchase this product again and again...

July 17, 2016

The Nuxe Dry Oil (Huile Podigieuse) leaves such a nice healthy and glowy finish on my skin!! It also smell amazingly good! I don't find this product greasy at all. I use it on my skin and on my hairs. I will definitely purchase this product again and again...

July 05, 2016

The sent of this product is amazing and the quality is very good but is is still very oily so you have to wash your hand after using it. I mainly use it for my hair as a nutrition product and it works. I am not really sure about other usage though

June 29, 2016

La meilleure huile que j'ai trouver pour mes cheveux. Elle répare ma pointe de cheveux cassés sans les rendre gras, comme bien d'autres huiles le font. La bouteille dure longtemps puisqu'il faut seulement une petite goutte à chaque jour.

June 21, 2016

Meilleure huile du monde! Elle est hyper hydratante et ne laisse aucun fini désagréable et collant. Elle est également efficace pour les cheveux et le visage. Son odeur est indescriptible, j'en suis accro.

May 11, 2016

Mon huile coup de coeur!! Je dois avouer que son parfum est tellement parfait que je suis tombé en amour au premier instant. Je l'utilise surtout pour mes cheveux, mais j'aime bien la mettre sur ma peau avant une sortie, cela me donne un doux parfum qui me vaut plusieurs compliments. Il est assez dispendieux, mais je le met toujours sur ma liste de cadeaux de Noël et de fête, comme ça j'ai la chance d'en avoir à l'année!! En plus, pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup pour en avoir les bénéfices, car autre que le parfum, elle laisse la peau douce, satinée et très agréable à toucher.

April 02, 2016

Pricey but worth the money if you have dry lackluster skin. I will be buying this product over and over again - it has made a huge difference and improved my skin texture.

February 06, 2016

All I can say is run, don't walk to get this is if you have very dry skin! I was having so much trouble with my really dry skin and nothing else was working. I forgot I even had this, but found it when straightening up. I washed my face and used this a both a moisturizer and primer. I applied my foundation on top and it applied flawlessly. This totally saved my skin. I can't say enough wonderful things about this oil.

January 27, 2016

I had somehow stumbled upon this gem while doing some research on beauty supplies one night (and an upcoming trip to Paris!).
I was intrigued right off the bat and ordered a holiday Nuxe gift set (it came with a lovely bottle of the Nuxe huile prodigieuse, candle and lotion I believe).
A few weeks passed and I was getting anxious as ever. Finally it arrived!!!
I ripped open the packaging and found GORGEOUS presented product first off.
Once I opened it, the candle filled the air with a (not too over powering) elegant scent.
I was so excited to smell the oil!
After a bath, I applied one spray to the palms of my hands then to my cheeks and ends of my hair.
Not only does this product not feel oily like every other product on the market, it SMELLS amazing.
The day after, my skin felt so smooth and silky...REJUVENATED (I wash my hands/sanitize often due to my career path and also the weather where I am is fairly cold and dry at the moment as well).

I HIGHLY suggest this product. I cannot praise it enough.
My hair no longer has frizz. My skin feels silky and rejuvenated.
I smell amazing (don't even really need a perfume if you choose a subtle smell).
I can't see myself *not* using this product in my daily beauty regime.