NYC Expert Last Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 1020 in Lipstick

September 27, 2016

Love this lipstick! Unfortunately I need to buy an oil for my lips (I've been using coconut oil for the time being) for it to actually feel good on my lips instead of try but I LOVE the colour and I do think it lasts pretty long! I only have the Candy Rush colour but it's so nice and I can't wait to get more! And soooo cheap!

July 23, 2016

These work really well- they go on Vibrant and you have a lot of colours to choose from. The only problem is really with the cap- I find that it can fall off in my purse. But the price cannot be beat. If you want bigger lips, try getting a lip liner and then applying this on top. :)!

July 11, 2016

Really pretty colours I have tried 3 great pigment but the cap won't stay on smells nice and very inexpensive love them I have 2 and hoping to have many many more

June 29, 2016

Surprisingly good lipstick for that price (2 dollars at Walmart!!!). Applies nice and smooth, makes your lips feel soft, stays on a decent amount of time and when you have to reapply, you don't care cause for 2 bucks you can basically buy a new one every day lol. Really nice one to have as a daily lipstick.

May 10, 2016

I bought the red one for Halloween, and now I use it whenever I am going out. I love the way it looks, it isn't sticky and stays on for a long time. It's amazing.

April 20, 2016

I have been using this lipstick for a few years now. I love the color Blossom and everytime I put it on someone always says wow you look awesome in pink! I also love the fact it stays on and doesn't peel my lips. Although my favorite thing is the pricepoint at Wallmart. 2 for $5 how can you beat that. But do be careful the cap comes off easily.

March 20, 2016

I own 2 shades ( a hot pink like one and a fuchsia colour one) I love the colour and for some strange reason the smell of it reminds me of the boxed cake mix lol HOWEVER, the colours are pretty but the only problematic thing for me is the cap. Be careful your lipsticks don't have a nasty fall or dont chuck it in your purse if it isn't in a mini makeup bag

March 16, 2016

I have the shade sugar plum. I love it! It goes on smooth and it's very pigmented. My only real issue would be the packaging. It very fragile. It broke to easily. Other than that, this is an amazing product and the price is so awesome. This Is truly a hit. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends

February 25, 2016

I purchased 6 shades of this at Walmart for 2/$3 sale, some matte and some pearly finish. I really love the matte mauve color, and the modern love pearly color. I would say that you should wear a lip balm on your lips first before putting these on, as they are not super moisturizing (but then I do have crazy dry lips). They are very soft and very pigmented when applied, and, like most soft moisturizing lip colors, they need to be reapplied every couple of hours. Which I kinda like doing anyway, cuz then you get to have fun playing with your makeup all throughout your day as well. For a long-lasting color payoff, I would say these are not the product to go with, though, as they will not last through your first coffee break.

October 26, 2015

I do not like this lipstick - its a lower end brand which I never hold against a product. I liked the color when I saw it in store but the glitter is super overwhelming for me and makes the color much lighter almost white which I do not like. It settles awkwardly into my lip creases which I also do not like. It also smells like play-doh.