NYC Individual Eyes Reviews

Ranked #692 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

Specially coordinated shadow color collections to intensify and enhance your eye color. Long-lasting pigment rich color provide all day wear without fading or creasing. Kit includes all you need to line, define and contour: 1 primer, 4 pressed shadows, 1 illuminator, double ended applicator.

September 08, 2016

I have one of these palettes in the shade Pink Nudes. Some of the eye products in here are very average, but some of them are really great.

Lid Shade: This is a very pale pink-nude meant to be worn all over the lid. The powder itself is very soft, but provides very little pigment. You have to work a very long time to get it to show up even a little bit.

Crease Shade: This is a decent enough colour -- it's highly pigmented, and a little goes a long way -- but I would never, ever use a shimmer in the crease. I may try using this with another palette, and using it in the outer corner or something.

Detail/Contour Shade: This is too similar to the crease shade. It doesn't add much, but the pigmentation is still pretty good.

Highlight/Inner Corner Shade: This is a very pretty, pale pink shimmer. It's basically the lid colour but shimmery,and it actually shows up. This would look nice for a halo eye effect.

Cream Highlight: This looks really nice in the inner corner and under the browbone at first, but as you start blending it out it kind of disappears.

Gel Eyeliner: This is okay, not great. It's a bit too waxy to work perfectly as an eyeliner. It goes on a little streaky, but you can layer it a bit. I'm afraid it'd probably smudge really easily throughout the day.

Cream Primer: This is an interesting one! Because it has a sort of skin tone colour, it offers some coverage for the eyelids for any veins or discolouration you may have. It blends out really nicely and it does seem to make my eyeshadows stay put. I'd go so far as to say it's a dupe for the MAC paint pot!

March 17, 2016

This is a great little palette to have in your makeup drawer. I originally bought it because I needed some new colours for a one night outfit, then I fell in love. It comes with four colours, a primer and highlighter. The shadow has great pigment and stays on for a good amount of the day. The only thing that I do not like about this product is how easy the shadow flies. The primer and highlighter in two of my palettes are full of shadow, but if this isn't something you're worried about then this is definitely something you should try.

March 16, 2016

I must say, for a cheap drugstore palette under $10 this is really good quality. I was surprised to see how pigmented the shadows were. But the only disappointing things were the highlighter and primer. They just did not hold the shadows as well as I would have liked. But other than that, I would totally recommend this product to people. And its still worth every penny

August 14, 2015

This palette is a steal. You get 4 eyeshadows, a primer, and an illuminator for about 5$ (in Canada). I have the palette in Smokey Blues, and i must say these shades really make my eyes stand out. All 4 shades have some sparkles to them, so if you're looking for matte shadows, this isn't for you. The colors are pigmented and are easily blendable once they are on the lids. The primer is decent. It does make the shadows go on the lid more vibrant, but I wouldn't say that it helps the color stay on your lid longer. The illuminator is very light reflective and is ideal to use in your inner corners to make your eyes really pop. I have one bad thing to say about the packaging. Any loose powder from the eyeshadows will inevitably end up in the illuminator and primer, so don't count on them staying clean.

February 03, 2015

I loved this product because it was easy to use and it help to define my eye colour.

January 05, 2015

I hate buying different colors of eyeshadow just to achieve the look I want. With NYC Individual Eyes you get six shades in one compact container. I travel a lot and space is everything. 6 in 1 fits in any makeup bag and will go with me everytime. No need to pick which one is more important to go with, I take them all now. Thanks NYC!

November 24, 2014

Certainly can't complain about the price. The colours won't last all day, even with primer, and not the stuff that comes in the palette. But the colours are pretty, and the kit I bought was meant for brown eyes.

September 08, 2014

Great for the price you pay. I like the colour pay off and the pallet selection is great. It's convenient having everything you need in one compact, too.

August 11, 2014

LOVE the primer, illuminator and various shades of shadow all in one compact! Blends well and lasts without creasing.

June 18, 2014

love the color palate, you can mis and match, it has a primer so no need to buy one and it has a shimmer so its worth the value in purchase. lasts all day and does not fade or streak.