NYC New York Color Eyeliner Duet Pencil

NYC New York Color Eyeliner Duet Pencil Reviews

Ranked #682 out of 807 in Eye Liner

February 03, 2015

I bought this for around $2 CAD and it came in black and dark brown. It smudges a little but I love using the black for my eyeliner and brown for my eyebrows since I have dark hair. It's absolutely worth your money if you want two colours but only willing to pay around $1 for each. My only wish is there were different colour pairings since all of them come with black.

March 03, 2014

These are pretty good eyeliners for the price. They are sort of waterproof, but they do wear off during the day. These are not the most pigmented eyeliners, so they do drag a little on the waterline. I am not fond of how all the colors come with a black, as I would prefer a different color, but they do have an ok variety of colors.

July 12, 2011

For around two dollars, you definitely get your money's worth in eyeliner. I really like smoky, smudged looks so this eyeliner is perfect for me. It lasts a pretty long time too, usually if I go out later at night I will need to reapply.
    I love that the eyeliner comes in with two colours, though for the most part I mostly use the black. I have the "rich girl" shade right now and I have used the greeny-silvery colour a few times but for the most part I only use the black. The other colour just isn't strong enough for me and the pigment doesn't show.

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    NIVEA Crème Body Wash

pitburb has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

Terry's Chocolate Orange

eka248 added a new review for
    Dove white body bar soap

TRESeme hair spray