NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer

NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 342 in Primer

January 16, 2017

I love using this primer aa it just comes on so smooth and you can't even feel it on your skin. I use this for my clients that are going for an all nighter look and I've gotten back feedback from my clients that they love the feel of this product.

January 09, 2017

This product has been sold out on a number of occasions when I tried to buy it. I finally managed to snag one recently. For the price, it's not a bad primer, though I can't say it's that effective in reducing pores. It does provide a smooth canvas to apply foundation on top of. I've yet to find a really solid primer and have tried all the popular ones on the market.

October 17, 2016

NYX has been taking over my makeup bag lately, so of course when I saw this new primer, I had to get my hands on it. As soon as I saw the name, Hourglass’ Mineral Veil Primer instantly came to mind. The drastic price difference made me so curious as to if NYX’s primer would perform as well as Hourglass’. I was amazed to find how similar the texture is. It’s lightweight and velvety. However, be warned, it may look a bit ashy if you have a darker skin tone. My skin’s appearance looked flawless after my foundation application. It did a really good job of blurring my pores and smoothing my skin’s texture. It does also claim to mattify, but I do have dry skin, so that wasn’t a concern for me. It also did wear pretty well throughout the day.

In comparison to the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer, I would say that the NYX Primer is a really really good dupe, considering the price. However, if you are of a deeper skin tone I would recommend the Hourglass primer to avoid any white cast.

I would definitely repurchase this primer again!