NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer

NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #41 out of 324 in Primer

October 17, 2016

NYX has been taking over my makeup bag lately, so of course when I saw this new primer, I had to get my hands on it. As soon as I saw the name, Hourglass’ Mineral Veil Primer instantly came to mind. The drastic price difference made me so curious as to if NYX’s primer would perform as well as Hourglass’. I was amazed to find how similar the texture is. It’s lightweight and velvety. However, be warned, it may look a bit ashy if you have a darker skin tone. My skin’s appearance looked flawless after my foundation application. It did a really good job of blurring my pores and smoothing my skin’s texture. It does also claim to mattify, but I do have dry skin, so that wasn’t a concern for me. It also did wear pretty well throughout the day.

In comparison to the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer, I would say that the NYX Primer is a really really good dupe, considering the price. However, if you are of a deeper skin tone I would recommend the Hourglass primer to avoid any white cast.

I would definitely repurchase this primer again!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml