NYX Liquid Suede in Kitten Heels Reviews

Ranked #564 out of 1078 in Lipstick

1.5/5

June 21, 2016

This product looks great after applied but it gets everywhere. I unfortunately put it on before going out to eat ice cream with my kids, it was all over the cone and my hand and even in my hair. I tried it again to see if maybe it was just eating but NO be warned it makes a mess.

June 13, 2016

This is a really nice red but I don't particularly like the formula. It takes a long time to dry and even when it does try it doesn't dry completely, it smudges super easily. But it's super inexpensive so it's good if you just wanna try out a colour before investing in something better, like orange, purple or grey lipstick. I'd much rather spend the money and have a lipstick that will absolutely not budge.

June 13, 2016

I received this cream lipstick in an ipsy bag a few months ago, but have only recently tried it out. The colour is fantastic! I've tried it with a lip primer and without...trust me...you need to use the primer. Without, it gets into the natural cracks and crevices of your mouth and has a very uneven finish. With the primer, there's a better finish (have I mentioned how terrific the colour is?!?!) but it's still quite drying.
    I will probably wear this again, with a gloss to keep from drying (which kinda defeats the purpose of a matte lipstick...but it's the only way I can wear it) but I highly doubt I will purchase it when this tube is finished.

June 13, 2016

I love liquid lipsticks, so I was excited when Shoppers started carrying this line. Unfortunately, although it is highly pigmented it has very poor staying power. It's a shame, since I love the range of colours available, but it' not worth it to contantly re-apply.

March 24, 2016

NYX is my favourite makeup brand to date, and this product has left me satisfied with my purchase. The only downfall is because it's a cream lipstick it can dry out your lips a bit.