NYX Round Case Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #619 out of 1014 in Lipstick

NYX Round Case Lipstick is a velvet-textured lipstick formulated with mineral oils to provide moisturizing benefits and rich colors. NYX's top selling lipstick, the Round Lipstick offers long-lasting, non-smudging color. Visit nyxcosmetics.com for more information.

March 16, 2016

The colors are so rich and pigmented! They don't fade quickly and they are so well priced are affordable! I love the formula because they don't dry my lips.

July 15, 2015

These are some of my very favourite lipsticks! The colours are so opaque, smooth and not drying to my lips. They also last hours without needing to be reapplied. It's amazing how inexpensive they are given the high quality of the product.

April 23, 2015

I love NYX. Their products are great and never leave my lips dry. The lipstick doesn't bleed or crack while you're wearing it. Definitely one of my favourites!

October 25, 2014

Not only is this lipstick moisturizing, the colour selection is second to none! This lipstick wears all day and has become my favourite lipstick brand. For awesome shades check out "Thalia" and "Chaos".

January 28, 2014

The texture is smooth and hydrating, and I enjoy the shimmer but the color I tried just didn't go well for my skin tone/hair.

January 27, 2014

Worth every penny. I also got this in my Ipsy bag and it was definitely a nice surprise. So creamy and it has a nice color payoff. I would recommend.

July 27, 2013

I first received one of these in my ipsy bag and loved it. It is a creamy finish and glides right on. Because it is so creamy, it doesn't last very long. But, it really is not a big deal because itt is so inexpensive that I don't mind reapplying. I went and purchased several more lipsticks. There are so many different shades to choose from too

February 06, 2012

I love these lipstick they wear well and are great price for the color selection, wish more stores carried this brand.

January 03, 2012

I'm always the type of person who is looking for deals and wants to be able to get a lot for their money so when I heard about NYX it sounded a bit too good to be true. I was lucky to have been able to find a store where I could browse the lipstick colours and I have to say I was not disappointed. The colours are amazing, the texture is really good (no glitters which I absolutely hate) and the price? HELLO! The pigmentation is awesome and this is something I would definitely recommend.

September 10, 2011

I am obsessed with NYX and especially with this lipstick. I bought about 7 different colors, maybe more! I lost count. They have so many colors to choose from. What I like most about this lipstick that it is very pigmented. It's creamy and goes on smoothly. It doesn't have much staying power but these are at such a great price that it's worth it.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas