Oasis Pure Pineapple Juice

Oasis Pure Pineapple Juice Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 117 in Juice

January 22, 2016

This juice has so much flavor and taste so refreshing .Pineapple juice is very good for your health ,its pretty inexpensive too

December 02, 2015

Oasis Pure Pineapple Juice;

great tasting another juice from Oasis.
Normally I find pineapple too thick or sweet in other brands, but Oasis brand is actually refreshing.

The juice is thin, and smooth and light not as heavy as other brands, which I like personally.
The color is a light yellow, a pale yellow, I like too,

The actual taste of pineapple is present but made subtle.

August 24, 2015

Great to drink on its own or even as a mix. Quite inexpensive and not too bad for you. Tastes great and not artificial.

August 24, 2015

Pour un jus d'Ananas, il est le meilleur avec son goût bien doux et parfaitement sucré bon rapport qualité prix car souvent en spécial .

July 09, 2015

I have yet to find a flavour In this brand that I don't like.Here's another to add to the list.It tastes great and it's good for you too!

April 19, 2015

This is a good pineapple juice! It's not too sweet, not too sour and tastes almost as good as freshly squeezed.

April 19, 2015

I buy Oasis juice mainly for my breakfast smoothies. It's not too sweet nor leaves a funny aftertaste. Great juice.

April 01, 2015

I love this pineapple juice! Not too sweet but not too sour, really refreshing.

March 18, 2015

Very good juice. Its so affordable and still tastes amazing. I use it a lot for my smoothies and I love to drink it as it is over ice.

March 16, 2015

We love this pineapple juice. It is inexpensive and can be used for cooking and baking as well as a freshing drink. We always keep this pineapple juice in our pantry. It is so delicious.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag