o.b. Pro Comfort
Good

o.b. Pro Comfort Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

March 17, 2016

I noticed that a box of these were left in the bathroom at me work so I thought why not. First off, I'm used to an applicator. Second, these things seemed very small even without the applicator. The idea of having to push something inside of your body is strange and honestly uncomfortable for many different reasons. I found that these weren't near as effective as other brands and were less than mediocre. These aren't for me, as environmentally conscious as they may be.

February 19, 2016

I say NO to o.b. Pro Comfort No applicator tampons. First the are very small and spreads opens just enough to put the tip of your finger in to insert. No No No!!! I didn't like that at all. Applicator PLEASE. And it's so small and not very absorbent. I had to change them every 30min until I gave up and began using my usual brand that was also Regular and last a long while. So all in all it's a GREAT discrete size but everything else is a thumbs down!!!