• Obus Forme Sound Therapy System
  • Obus Forme Sound Therapy System
Good

Obus Forme Sound Therapy System Reviews

Ranked #341 out of 616 in Electronics

The Obus Forme Sound Therapy Relaxation System uses the therapeutic qualities of natural sounds to provide you with peaceful relaxation in any setting.Choose from six quality digital recordings to filter out background noise as you read, work, study or rest. At night it helps you fall asleep faster and wake completely rested.Babies are comforted by rhythmic, repetitive sounds. The sound of the human heartbeat can be considered nature's most soothing sound.Choose from six quality sounds of nature: Rain, Ocean, Summer Night, Rain Forest, Waterfall and Heartbeat.Continuous play with option of a timer to turn off after 15, 30 or 60 minutes.Compact & Lightweight for TravelA/C Adaptor included.Battery option allows for portability.

March 10, 2015

I love my Obus Forme Sound Therapy System. I recieved it as a gift for Christmas. There are many sounds to chose from, which ever one that suits You, just press the button of the one You want. I find since I've had my Obus Forme Sound Therapy System I sleep a deeper sleep, it drowns out outside noises of cars & trucks going by. Now I don't even hear them. This system really soothes the soul & relaxes You!! I think everyone should have one!! Obus Forme Sound Therapy System is the best!!! Thank You!! :)

March 09, 2015

If you have trouble sleeping or just want to relax, this sound therapy machine is for you. It has a nice selection of 10 calming sounds found in nature such as, waterfall, ocean waves, song birds, etc... There is even a heartbeat sound which is ideal for helping babies fall asleep, but it can work on adults too. It also includes a timer that lasts about 1 hour for continuous play and it shuts off on its own after the time is up. This means you don't need to get up out of bed to turn it off! Great product and not too expensive either. I paid mine $18 on sale.

July 29, 2012

I can't sleep without it! I am an extremely light sleep and wake up anytime there is any noise outside or within my house. I use the white noise to drown out the external sounds, and it really does help. I also find it comforting at night.

May 31, 2012

This sound machine is amazing.

I had a hard time sleeping while I was pregnant, and tried every trick out there. Finally, I was recommended to try out a sound machine. I found this particular one online, and ordered it right away. I have been using it ever since! I find that it's very helpful while sleeping.. and I sometimes even place it in my daughter's (3) room when she's having a rough night, or not feeling very well. It seems to calm her, almost instantly.

Highly recommended!

May 07, 2009

I had always wanted a sound machine, so when I saw this on sale I knew I had to have it. It is the most relaxing thing ever! It is great in the bathroom for long baths, in the bedroom to help you sleep or even just as background noise while you putter at home. I love the white noise and thunderstorms.

June 20, 2007

I never would have beleived that this thing would work, but it's popularity is UNREAL! If you have a crying baby, mothers tell me this is the ONLY thing to buy for releif. It is also good for calming hyperactive children and also for sensory intigration. I have none of the above problems, but I used to live in the country, and I miss the noises there. This device is great for drowning out city noise or use it just to help you relax at the end of a stressful day. The Thunderstorm simulation is my favourite!