Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1492 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Conditioner is a rich, velvety balm that dramatically helps repair damaged hair. This now legendary, cult classic features Ojon oil, nature's golden elixir, in its purest, most powerful form. After just one treatment, this rich, velvety balm dramatically helps repair damaged hair and increases strength against breakage. This Hair Treatment is a must-have for lifeless, dull, brittle, frizzy, flyaway or unmanageable hair, this product restores vibrant health to even the most deeply damaged hair. Visit ojon.com for more information.

September 09, 2014

Pretty expensive but so worth it...leave hair soft!!

August 16, 2014

It s a little pricey for conditioner but my hair is really damaged and this product has been helping it with every wash. It really works especially if you use it with the shampoo and the mask. Besides the price I don t like the smell of it but its a good trade off to get better healthier hair.

August 15, 2014

The hard water I have makes my hair feel coarse and fly-away. This Ojon conditioner is a miracle worker on my hair. It feel soft, silky and very manageable.

June 02, 2012

Damaged my naturally dry hair. What a mess: you know the kind. Its so damaged that it feels rough when wet and its hard to get a comb through? Yes - I should know better. But post stupidity, I decided to splurge on Ojon's damage reverse line. It really did the job on this - and I have long hair. After 2 uses it has its softness and some elasticity back. Its certainly not cheap but is cheaper than the salon stuff. It doesn't have much smell - just a slight fresh scent.

They have a shampoo and conditioner in this line which I've tried now and also a intensive serum, restorative hair treatment, and a glaze. I am so tempted to buy them all - but my credit card is protesting You can buy this online though their company (I think), but I got it on a deal from the Shopping Channel Canada.

August 24, 2011

I have coloured/bleached Asian hair that is long (about 14 inches). I haven't been having much luck lately with hair care so I've been trying tons of conditioners! This one actually worked really well - pleasant, not too strong scent and felt light when applying. Left on for a few minutes while I showered and then rinsed out. The conditioner left my damaged hair feeling soft and silky - amazing! I'm so happy to finally be able to claim a conditioner as 'the best one'!