Ojon Hair Daily Intensive Shine Treatment

Ojon Hair Daily Intensive Shine Treatment Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1989 out of 2160 in Hair Care

July 23, 2008

What I like about it: It made my hair soft and silky. One pump, and your hair has transformed into fabulous! I couldn't stop running my fingers through my hair after putting this on. It didn't weigh my hair down unlike some serums, and it didn't leave my hair as if it's been doused in grease. It gave me the shine that I needed, and managed the frizzies. It's even better after blowdrying or straightening your hair.

What I didn't like about it: The SMELL! The smell smells!! I couldn't stand it. Because I loved how the product made my hair look and feel, I just dealt with the smell in the beginning. The smell never really faded away in time. I thought it wasn't that bad until my dad had mention something. I mean I noticed it too, but I didn't think it was that bad. I just hate how the product smells like an old, musty man and tiger balm (you know that Asian ointment). I even got complaints in our house to stop using whatever I was using because the smell was unpleasant. I'm really particular about the smell that goes into my hair because people do get a whiff of whatever hair products I have on. And another bad thing was, you can prolly finish the bottle in a month. The picture shown above was after 3-4 uses only! And it doesn't help that the small bottle doesn't come cheap. Not too practical

Overall: I probably won't purchase this again. Not only it's expensive, the smell is just really bad. Although I really like the results, I'm just really turned-off by the fact that it smells like tiger balm. It's not worth the trouble for me. Maybe if they change the smell then I would consider getting it again. I'm just not down smelling like an old man.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag