Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Reviews

Ranked #806 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Penetrates quickly, providing your skin with an immediate surge of active moisture to soothe dryness without a greasy feel. Helps your skin replenish its own essential fluids so skin is softer, smoother, and more supple. Light, Non-Greasy Formula. Dermatologist Tested. Non-Comedogenic (won't clog pores).

October 06, 2016

I really enjoy this as my daily face cream. I use it twice a day after washing my face and it keeps mtakin supple and soft. I like that it is lightweight so once it is rubbed in it doesn't feel like there is an extra layer on my skin. I always get compliments on my skin and I attribute it mainly to this.

October 06, 2016

I really like this product despite it has a bit of smell. I suffer from a very sensitive skin and in winter it tends to get teally dry, so I use this cream for its non-greasy consistency and due to it really mousturizes and nourishes your skin. It does not break me out and I use it always begore my primer.
I highly recommend it. A great price for a great quality product.

April 15, 2016

I have used this moisturizer for ever and really love it.It goes on smooth and just the right thickness and it is a wonderful moisturizer.And it has spf so its like a two in one.Really good product for sure and the price is always around the 8.00 so that's great too.

June 08, 2015

love using Olay Active Hydrating beauty fluid, my face feels so soft after applying it, just wish it wasn't so expensive.

October 24, 2014

I bought this product a couple weeks ago and I love the way it leaves my face
Leaving it feeling smooth and very soft
Love it

March 25, 2014

I recently bought this moisturizer online from walmart because it was on sale, and I've heard many great things about it from a beauty guru on youtube. Its the same packaging of the original olay moisturizer. It soaks into my skin quickly which leaves me with soft skin. But the scent is rather pungent. Smells similar to baby lotion. But goes away in 10 mins or so. It moisturizes my skin well enough to put makeup up without looking cakey.

October 03, 2013

I recently bought a bottle of this, and it really does mosturize to the max your body. I have itchy skin and this really helped. However I do think the bottle is a bit small for the price.

August 21, 2013

Worth the price! Makes my skin more moisturized as well as smooth. Only drawback is that you can't put it on before your makeup or it will be too oily.

April 16, 2010

Shhh...This is the secret ingrediant responsable for 3 (or is it 4) generations of "good genes" and skin in my family. It started with my mother (but I think my grandma used it too after it came out), my sister used it, and when I was younger so did I. My mom is 63 and still looks like she's in her 40s, my sister will be 40 and still looks like she's in her 20s. I'm in my 20s and well, I hope to keep what I've got.
I admit, I stopped using this product mostly because I forgot about it. I hardly ever moisturzied when I was younger, but started taking care of it when I turned about 18-19 again. I tried all kinds of different creams, but nothing worked just right on my dry, sensitive skin. Then out of frustration I decided to give my mom's trusty Olay another shot. I mean, have you ever heard a long term Olay user complain about their skin? I didn't think so. Well, I'm happy I did. It's light enough to sink right in, provide me with grease-less, shine-less hydration that plumps up the (not-so)fine line around my mouth, seems to even out my skin tone a bit, and gives me soft smooth skin. My skin wasn't soft for the first few days of using it, the great thing about Olay fluid is that it helps to actually bring your skin cycle back to normal. My skin seems to have lost a few years.
It's not a miracle cream though. It is a great basic moisturizer and you can use it to remove even the most stubborn eye makeup (wipe it off with a tissue) that leaves your eyes moist instead of stripped. I get the best use out of this when I layer it under the Olay Complete (just wait a few mins between applications to let the fluid really sink in) and then I have super moisturized, antioxidant and SPF protected skin. This stuff was originally developed for burn victims, and then perfected by a scientist at the advice of his wife, which means (and yes it's true) that it WORKS and that's why it's been around so long. No false advertising here, just great skin.

Updated On: April 16, 2010

On second thought...while it's not a miracle cream, it is probably one of the best anti-aging/wrinkle creams around. You don't need to spend lots of $$$ on anti-aging creams (I was so bad at that...) this is all you need.

September 10, 2009

This stuff is miracle stuff. I have dveloped fine lines & it is very upsetting to me. Now I can see a HUGE difference in my skin. I look 5 years younger in a week. I LOVE it! I don't know how I lived without it.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes