Olay Daily Facials Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 138 in Facial Wipes

Daily Facials Lathering Cleansing Cloths - Soothing For Sensitive Skin

September 22, 2016

These are wonderful for travel, especially when camping/traveling. You just put them under water to get them wet, and one wipe will clean your whole face. Removes makeup well. Skin feels so clean after. Moisturizing after will be required, because your skin will have that "tight" feeling from the cleanser.

June 26, 2016

I quite like these. They are convenient ( I throw a few in Ziploc bags for camping etc) and easy to use. They leave my face feeling extremely clean, but a bit dry so following up with lotion is mandatory!

May 20, 2016

These feel very lavish on my face. Watch out for coupons because you can get them for two dollars a box like I did. It's great how you get to wet them so you don't have to worry about them drying up.

May 09, 2016

i happen to have sensitive skin with SOME products...and this happened to be one of them. i've used other Olay products so i was kind of surprised when, about 2 minutes after using one of these wipes, my face began to sting. it quickly became a burning sensation and i had to race to wash my face. it settled down but it was scary. all i can say is to try it on a small spot on your face before using it all over, just in case it irritates you.

February 16, 2016

I used this product a few times in the past. Feels very nice on the skin, good for sensitive skin as well. Calms down redness and it doesn't break me out

February 16, 2016

Olay Cleansing Cloths are a must have especially if you travel or camp. What I love is how well these cleanse my face and get off all my makeup. All that is needed is water and these cloths foam up into a rich facial cleanser . Perfect to take in your bag or carry on and I will usually store in a resealable bag while I travel.

January 29, 2016

This is a very good product especially when it comes to travelling and taking off makeup. It lathers very well, and the little holes in the cloth help clean off harsh dirt and grime on my face. You don't need a towel or liquid cleaner when traveling , I just pop these in my handbag. Definitely recommend.

January 28, 2016

These weren't bad but I didn't feel like my face was really cleansed after.

January 26, 2016

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have used these for 3 years now. Love that they are disposable. Not heavy or bulky to pack. No worries about taking them in my carry on luggage! I have tried 2 different ones. I prefer the one for combination skin. Love that they are only slightly scented. They cleanse well, the soap rinses off easily and doesn't leave any residue behind. Never had a problem with dryness using these.

January 26, 2016

These did clean my skin but I found they irritated my skin, especially around the eyes

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge