Olay Pro X Advanced Cleaning System Reviews

Ranked #309 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

May 12, 2016

Loving this cleaning system. Originally I was planning on purchasing the Clarisonic but it was a little bit expensive and during a demo I felt it wouldn't really do much. Once I saw this one though I fell in love. I have been using it for about a month now and I can see a great improvement on the overall look and feel of my skin.

May 12, 2016

I cannot live without the Olay Pro X Advance Cleaning System. This is my once a week facial cleansing and polishing. I have noticeable improvement to the appearance of my fine lines. My skin looks radiant and bright. Smoother, silkier feeling skin. @Olay #OlayProXAdvancedCleaningSystem A great investment for your skin.

February 13, 2016

Love this system after using it my skin feels so soft and smooth, it is a great price you can get the entire system for less then $40 and the initial system will last about a month and the refills are around $18 and will last about 2 months. Great product for anyone.

January 13, 2016

I really like this cleaning system. I have combination skin with dry flakey patches and I found this was gentle but effective for exfoliating those dry patches, as well as giving me a cleaner feeling than washing with a washcloth alone. I like the cleansers you can buy with it, but I have found it also works well with any gentle cleanser you might have for your skin type.

March 31, 2015

The price was low, if we compare with the Clarisonic. But it used to dry my skin and didn't help with my acne.

March 08, 2015

I bought this some time ago at Walmart, before I bought my pink Clairisonic. It was a great price and I use my own cleanser. I used it for a while, but to me, the brush head wears out fast. It does do a good job of cleaning and exfoliating my skin.

December 29, 2014

An affordable cleansing system to use with all the wonderful Olay products as well as others like St. Ives. I use it almost everyday to keep my skin as clean as possible, and at the same time massage and exfoliate in a gentle manner. This system has 2 speeds that are both pretty gentle but effective. If you can not afford the expensive $200 to $300 competitors models this is great value at $21.24 on Amazon Canada and free shipping, that works really well. This system can be used in the shower. 2 replacement brushes when needed cost $23 on Amazon Canada.

Would highly recommend to all.