Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

October 28, 2016

I had severe acne as a teenager and now that I'm in my 30's I have an occasional breakout. I would always read in the beauty magazines that you should apply a moisturizer on your face but I was reluctant because of my acne-prone skin. I'm not sure why I decided to give Olay Total Effects a try but I am so glad I did. I have been using it every day for over a year now. It does not make my skin breakout at all (a big plus in my book). It makes my skin very smooth and gives me that "dewy" look. It also helps my foundation look more natural looking because the moisturizer is so hydrating. I also like the fact that it protects my skin from the sun.

I would definately recommend this product to anyone looking for a moisturizer. Despite it's high price (compared to other brands) it's definately worth it.

September 13, 2016

I love this product. You only need the smallest amount to do a great job. Sp it will last a while. So works out to be a great value for the price. It does work great to make you feel and look younger.

June 11, 2016

I'm using it when I want my skin look the most natural possible. It is Good. I don't feel to have a mask and that's amazing. I don't get any bad reactions either

May 10, 2016

I love when I use Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer it feels light and non greasy on my skin. the winter harshness and having heaters on dries my skin out really bad but Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer brought my skin back to life

April 06, 2016

I use the moisturizer with sunscreen and I love it. It's a little pricey, but goes on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart all the time. Now that I'm 30 I'm more conscious of the fact that I need to wear sunscreen daily and moisturize and it's pretty lightweight.

March 18, 2016

As a early twenties woman with slight forehead wrinkles and the occasional blemishes, I was searching for an anti-aging, light daily moisturizer with SPF that wouldn't break me out. I have noticed my forehead lines appear softer after a month of use and it has not broken me out. While it is hydrating, it is not overly greasy.

I also love the sanitary pump packaging. No more dirty fingers in a jar!

I would highly recommend this moisturizer and it is a steal if you can find it on sale. Works much better than more high end products I have used.

February 28, 2016

I love this stuff!! I have been using total effects 7 in 1 for several years and I find that it works well. I get the fragrance free version without sunscreen for my sensitive skin. I tried the one with spf 15 and did not like the smell.

February 28, 2016

A disappointment in this product. I wanted to try Olay , but wish I had researched other people who broke out from Olay products before i tried this. It did actually make a difference in fine lines , so that I cant fault it on , but due to breaking out from the product it self, I would never use Olay or recommend it ever. It was not an allergic rash or breakout, not sure what from the Olay brand causes it. I asked around and a few more people I know of actually broke out from Olay products , and one person it ate away holes on her skin. So buyer beware on this one. My cheeks were most effected.

February 20, 2016

I love Olay, tried tested and true! Olay never lets me down....this 7 in 1 really works wonderful. I had a few age spots starting on my cheek and after less than a week of using Olay they are 90% gone. It moisturizes my skin well with a nice scent too. No greasiness or clumping!

January 27, 2016

I noticed a difference immediately!
A friend asked if I had air brushed my eye area!
Product truly does what it promises.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for