Old El Paso mini tortilla bowl Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 16, 2017

These bowls are brilliant! I find them easier for my child to eat tacos/fajitas with then the regular flat tortillas - and for me, I can get more filing in them without it falling everywhere:P We tend to choose these when buying groceries.
    Taste is right on, has the usual tortilla taste. Price they range from $2.50-$4 depending where you purchase and weather it was on sale or not.
    I have not tried a dip in there but I can imagine it would work really well

March 16, 2017

Super ces petit plat tacos j'aime beaucoup qu'ont est envie d'une recette de base de tacos ou laisser place à notre imagination cest super . Tres bon , nous avons adorée . Je le recommande

February 02, 2017

i am not a fan of these at all ...i find they taste stale and do leave a bad after taste .. they are greasy and break very easirly ... these are really not for me at all

February 02, 2017

My kids love these mini taco bowls! Perfect size for little fingers. They love the taste. The only problem is that they do not last in our house!! Makes a quick great meal and nice change from regular tacos.

September 29, 2016

I recently tried these tortilla bowls for the first time but in the larger size variety and absolutely loved them so when I went back to the grocery store I thought I would get these mini bowls for my family to try.

I love these because they are like bite sized fajitas and again I can't explain how yummy these are. The pita bowl bread is lighter than regular pita bread and is flaky when baked in the oven. These were on sale for $2.99 and these have defiantly become my families new obsession. Super yummy!