One 'n' Only Argan Oil Spray Treatment

One 'n' Only Argan Oil Spray Treatment Reviews

Ranked #1317 out of 2162 in Hair Care

September 23, 2015

It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and the smell is phenomenal! Every time I use it everyone compliments me on how great my hair smells! It's a little pricey, but well worth it!

May 18, 2015

Its an oil that helps and nourishes hair . It makes the hair very soft too. I really advise that product and it also helps repair the hair.

April 02, 2015

I am a HUGE fan of One 'n' Only haircare products!! This spray works great to detangle and smooth your hair after showering or if you're having a bad hair day and your hair is all tangled and dried out this spray (especially if paired with their serum treatment) can fix almost any hair problems!!

August 11, 2014

Great product for my blonde highlighted and curly waist length hair!! My hair can get a little dry and frizzy at times...and the Argan Oil literally put the curls back into my hair without making it greasy.

February 20, 2014

This product was recommended to me when I had my hair bleached. I have recommended it to other people since I have been using it for about 2 years now. It makes your hair soft and free of frizz. I also love the smell of this product.

May 01, 2012

I received this product free when spending a certain amount, but it retails
At 13.19. The label claims, instant shine, smoothness,
Frizz control & color protection. This made my hair
Super smooth, less frizzy. And soo shiny, the first use! And it
Smells wonderful! Also not greasy! Highly recommend!