One Step Sanitizer Spray

One Step Sanitizer Spray Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 15 in Hand Sanitizer

Sanitizes and moisturizes without water. the organic way to clean your hands and stay healthy. picture this - there were two hands and zillions of germs. each hand busy, doing all of the things of the day and zillions of germs trying to stay involved in whatever is going on. using eo hand sanitizer keeps both hands refreshed, healthy and clean while keeping germs out of the picture. eo hand sanitizer--the organic, plant-based alternative to chemical laden hand sanitizers.

February 11, 2016

Very strong floral smell (VERY strong!). It sprayed easily and it was non-sticky as indicated (but I was turned off by the smell). Quick drying and non-sticky makes it appealing (just not the smell!).

August 20, 2013

For the price this is a very good value for money product! Well priced compared to other hand sanitizers and works just as well.

August 30, 2012

I thought this would be quicker than the regular bottle of sanitizer.. and while it is, it makes my hands REALLY dry.. which is weird because I use the one step sanitizer in a normal bottle all the time.. I don't know if there is something different about it, but I will stick to the regular sanitizer bottle.

May 27, 2012

I got this in my stocking at Christmas and love it. I go through a ton of hand sanitizer, I have a bit of OCD hand washing and was recently moved to the other end of our building at work and am now at the oposit end of the building from the bathroom. Even if I walk to bathroom to wash my hands I have to touch so many doors and other things getting back to my office if I am about to eat I feel the need to re wash my hands. As well working for a manufacturing company alot of time when paperwork is handed into me it is covered in greases and oils from the machines. This product is great to have right there for a little spray. It does dry your hands out a little bit but for me not using it is not option.

September 07, 2011

I LOVE Hand Sanitizer. I always have, and always will.
One Step is the only brand I truly trust to actually sanitize my hands when I feel I need to sanitize.
The awesome thing about the spray version is that its portable (like the other little ones of course!), its fast to absorb, doesn't drip every where, and you can't spray too much! (unless you are one of my dumb friends..)
It is so nifty to have around, and so easy to bring around! Its unlike all the others, so it looks even cooler to carry around!