OPI Nail Polish in Do You Lilac It

OPI Nail Polish in Do You Lilac It Reviews

Ranked #1203 out of 1455 in Nail Polish

OPI Do You Lilac It? amazing long lasting nail polish from OPI the world leader in professional nail care.

March 23, 2016

I love this pastel purple shade. It applies very evenly and has a nice consistency. It isn't too thick and it isn't runny. The wear time is average, but I do use a base and top coat. I've received so many compliments while wearing this shade.

May 26, 2011

This is one of my favorite nail polish. The color is fun, flirty, creamy, and is overall very pretty. Whenever I can't decide on what nail color to put on I just always go for this one. The quality is really good since it's OPI. I usually put on 2 coats and I'm good to go.

June 22, 2010

I agree with the other reviewer. I recently tried Do You Lilac It from OPI and I really like this color. It looks good on lighter and medium skin tones and if you are looking for a Lilac color for your nails, definitely check this product out!

June 22, 2010

Oh god, i love lilac colours. it gives you a clean look, but a pop of colour! This one is just perfect for summer. :) I REALLY RECOMMEND IT. its a creme colour.. i only put one coat and it turned out so creamy and rich and smooth. lol :) Very good. price was ehh.. but its opi, what more can you expect? =D